Profile for Mike Bevan > Reviews

Content by Mike Bevan

Mike Bevan

Page: 1 | 2
The Hunters (A Presidential Agent Novel)
The Hunters (A Presidential Agent Novel)

2.0 out of 5 stars good story, 20 July 2014
A good story, read it several years ago in paper format from the local library. However, the electronic version is very badly "read proofed" names in the story are inaccurate, titles I.e Mrs become Mr and acronyms get mis spelt leaving the reader to re read paras to get who's who. Shame spoilt a good read.

The Steele Wolf (The Iron Butterfly Book 2)
The Steele Wolf (The Iron Butterfly Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars steely to the end, 15 Jun 2014
What happened to the grey wolf I felt sure it was integral to the story but we were just left wondering

Waiting for Jimmy Dean (A short story)
Waiting for Jimmy Dean (A short story)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Porker of a story, 26 April 2014
A amusing story, I can imagine life would have been difficult for a young lad. I have now read both sides of this authors work. I hope the reading public buy his work and he becomes a "famous" Author.

A Phantom of Delight
A Phantom of Delight

5.0 out of 5 stars no phantom of delight, 24 April 2014
I loved this time slip story, it kept me reading and wanting to know more .will this be a series?

Moorehead Manor
Moorehead Manor

1.0 out of 5 stars too predictable, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Moorehead Manor (Kindle Edition)
As above not enough padding to lead you in different directions. I wanted more intrigue to keep me interested to the end.

Deadly Crossing (A Tom Dugan Novel)
Deadly Crossing (A Tom Dugan Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story, 12 Mar 2014
Having read all the books so far, I was hopeful that this book would be just as good. My expectations were surpassed, in my option this was the best so far. Each character had a reason to be in the story. Great read, author to be recommended .

DEFCON One
DEFCON One

5.0 out of 5 stars Most gripping book I have ever read., 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: DEFCON One (Kindle Edition)
This is one of the most gripping book I have ever read. I had cold shivers down my spine all through the book, I was scared to turn the page, but afraid put the book down in case I missed the action. I must read the next book in the series. 1st time I have read this author, will now check his list of books.

The 7th Birthday Party (A Short Paranormal Mystery)
The 7th Birthday Party (A Short Paranormal Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars ghostly, 31 Jan 2014
But what a lovely story really heart warming
A family getting together through a child's birthday party and ghost whisperer

Black Flagged Vektor (The Black Flagged Technothriller Series Book 4)
Black Flagged Vektor (The Black Flagged Technothriller Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars More Black Flag, 16 Jan 2014
I have just finished the Black Flag series, I hope Vector is not the last in the series. It is action packed and it is good to read about the individuals in each of General Sanderson,s team.
Steven Konkoly is a brilliant author, I am now about to start on some of his other books.

Haunted From Within (BOOK TWO) - Peter's Story:A Mystery & Detective Paranormal Crime Medical Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 20 Nov 2013
I loved this novel and unusual genre of supernatural .Well written and a good strong story line ,a different type of hero.

Page: 1 | 2