Profile for Sam > Reviews

HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites
HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites
by Jon Duckett

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book for learning HTML and CSS., 19 Feb. 2013
Really is a good book for learning HTML and CSS, most other books are complicated and badly written. This guy (Jon Duckett) has made it fun, and the website that accompanies the book provides good insight of how the CSS and HTML works.

Really love this book.

Save yourself time and don't bother with other books, this one does it all.

Jewish Traditions: JPS Guide: A JPS Guide
Jewish Traditions: JPS Guide: A JPS Guide
by Ronald Jd Eisenberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 29 Jan. 2012
I strongly agree that this is a great book. Anyone interested in Judaism or looking to convert will find this book indisposable.

Keep it close as this is one of those books you won't want to read from cover to cover, but you will enjoy dipping into from time to time.

And Perhaps (V'ulai)
And Perhaps (V'ulai)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!!, 5 Aug. 2011
Love this song.
Really good.

This is the live version. not got the studio one but this is really nice listening.

An Introduction to Judaism (Introduction to Religion)
An Introduction to Judaism (Introduction to Religion)
by Nicholas de Lange

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 5 Aug. 2011
This book covers a lot of information. Great for those looking to convert or for people who just want to know a little more.

Blanx Non-abrasive Whitening Toothpaste 100ml
Blanx Non-abrasive Whitening Toothpaste 100ml
Offered by BestBuyerDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury is still out..., 12 May 2011
I dont know if this stuff works.
people are always commenting on how white my teeth are anyway (and I like that cos I smoke and drink a load of coffee) so I thought I would buy this to give me a white boost.

Not sure if its working though. Two weeks in and I cant really see any difference.

Will post back in another two weeks and when I have checked against the colour chart provided.

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back to Japan., 12 May 2011
I used to buy tonkatsu sauce all the time in Japan. its really nice on kurokke not just tonkatsu (I dont eat pork)

Would recommend this VERY MUCH to anyone wanting to have authentic Japanese sauce on their food!!

Sushisushi guys are great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 12 May 2011
If your gonna buy one packet, dont. its not enough. I guarantee you, you will be licking it out of the packet its so nice.

buy as many as you can. I love it! really impressed and the people at sushisushi are nice too.

Diesel Zero Plus Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml
Diesel Zero Plus Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!, 12 May 2011
This by no means is a bad reflection on cheapsmells or on Amazon. Both have been great. This is just a review based on the actually smell (yes smell!) of this Eau de toilette.

*********** RANK! ****************
I CANT BELIEVE I used to use this when I was a kid. I must have got it confused with something else because the first spray made me almost throw up. its not at all what I remembered. VILE smell really really VILE

There was a review from someone else saying its a "Chavy" smell...and indeed it is. I only wish I had listened to that review before forking out for this.

Cheapsmells (the seller) actually has some great stuff on their website and I'm sure most of it is available on Amazon. Try something else.

The packing and post speed was great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2013 11:18 PM BST

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 29 April 2011
Got this item from another company but thought I would share my ideas on Amazon.
I wanted this product to kill an infestation of lice caught from a young child, after 4 applications days apart and I am STILL finding the little bogers roaming my head.

*** Note, This product makes hair REALLY limp because of its ingredients. I had to use Fairy Liquid to wash it all out.
If you like to style your hair a day or two later its not good.

The Big C - Season 1 [DVD] [2011]
The Big C - Season 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Laura Linney
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 April 2011
I don't own this DVD set yet but just wanted to review the actual content.
The Big C has to be one of the most emotional dramas I have ever seen. I am so surprised how few people actually watch it in the UK.
It has been the highlight of my Thursdays to watch it.

I have tried to tell people about the drama and the only response I ever get is "that sounds like a barrel of laughs", oddly enough it is. I am 28 and my 48 year old mother also enjoys watching it.

Can not wait for the second season.
If you have not seen this series or you have missed a couple of episodes, GET IT ON DVD!!!

I'd give it *************** (slightly more than the 5 star limit on Amazon!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3