Profile for Mrs. Carrie Smith > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Carrie Smith

Mrs. Carrie Smith (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Swanny - In a Spin! [DVD]
Swanny - In a Spin! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Graham Swann
Offered by Hogwash Industries

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for cricket fans, 14 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Swanny - In a Spin! [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my husband. He likes cricket - I don't. He watched it and liked it. I didn't watch it. He says it was good. I believe him - but - he says cricket is good.

Bodymould 4" Super King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Bodymould 4" Super King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper

5.0 out of 5 stars The best night's sleep ever, 14 Aug. 2012
I bought this because I could not be bothered with the hassle of trying to get a super king size matttress down the stairs and pay for the council to remove it. I thought that a topper would be an ideal solution. I was so right!! This one is so deep that you just sink into it. I remember the first time I lay on it and I just went "oooooh". It really is that good. When I go on holiday, I miss my bed now most of all and it is the one thing I love returning home to because of this topper. Buy this and you will not regret it and you can have that ooooh feeling every night too.

Pack of 45 Glow Sticks with Connectors - make Bracelets, Necklaces and lots more
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun gift, 14 Aug. 2012
I bought these for gifts for party bags and they were really great value. They clip together to make either bracelets or necklaces and kids just love the fact that they can make them glow in the dark themselves. Ideal for school discos, parties etc.

Moshi Monsters Mash Up Trading Cards - Super Moshi Edition (Series 2) 10 x Booster Packs
Offered by BARGAIN ROOM **FREE POST ON ORDERS OVER £3.00**

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for little collectors, 14 Aug. 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Every so often a trend comes along that primary age children just go crazy for. These Moshi cards were this year's thing. She had a whole folder of them and she and her friends spend ages going through them, playing games with them and swapping them. This bundle is cheaper than buying them in single packs and my daughter was delighted with them.

Charlie Bone and the Castle of Mirrors
Charlie Bone and the Castle of Mirrors
by Jenny Nimmo

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic from Doctor Who, 14 Aug. 2012
My 9 year old daughter loves this series. She loves the magical world and it fits in with the other books she loves such as the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson stories she likes.

The Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark
The Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark
by Ridley Pearson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fans of Disney, 14 Aug. 2012
Bought this for my 9 year old daughter before our trip to Disney World. She loved it and it really sparked her imagination. She felt like she had been there and it added to the magic of the holiday.

FoneM8 - PURPLE TRAVEL BAG CARRY CASE FOR NINTENDO 3DS, 3DS XL, DS LITE, DSi, DSi XL
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a DS, 14 Aug. 2012
Bought this for my daughter to travel with. It easily holds all her DS games as well as the console and charger and plenty of room for other things too. It has to have some weight in it to hang the right way round when used as a shoulder bag. It has a belt attachment in case you wanted a DS bumbag.

The Crossing of Ingo (Ingo Adventures)
The Crossing of Ingo (Ingo Adventures)
by Helen Dunmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mermaid fantasy, 14 Aug. 2012
My 9 year old daughter loves this series of books and was begging for this one after finishing the last one. She loves the fantasy element and also the fact that it's set in the UK.

Phineas and Ferb: The Fast and the Phineas [DVD]
Phineas and Ferb: The Fast and the Phineas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dan Povenmire
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Phineas and Ferb!, 10 July 2012
If you've never watched Phineas and Ferb with your kids then do so. There's so much in it for the whole family to enjoy. The catchy songs, the evil scientist who wants to take over the entire Tri-State area and the platypus pet who is actually a spy. Lots of references that go over the kids heads, great scripts as well as some of the best comedy on TV. Not to be missed.

Charlie Bone and the Blue Boa
Charlie Bone and the Blue Boa
by Jenny Nimmo

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 10 July 2012
I have a 9 year old who is absolutely addicted to this series of books. They are great for avid readers and in the similar genre to Harry Potter / Percy Jackson.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12