Profile for Lavinia Urban (Author) > Reviews

Content by Lavinia Urban ...

Lavinia Urban (Author) (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
#Selfie (Hashtag Series Book 4)
#Selfie (Hashtag Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect complement to a great series, 29 July 2015
This is a story about Braeden and Ivy, who are the best friends of Romeo and Rimmel.
Their relationship is toxic, to say the least. You get to see another side to Braeden - angry side - and why he acts the way he does.
The Buzz Boss is uncovered after they started targeting Ivy and posting pictures of her one night stand with Zach.
This continuation complements the first three books and I really look forward to seeing what is to come and how Braeden will deal with his past.

#Player (Hashtag Series Book 3)
#Player (Hashtag Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I f'love this series, 28 July 2015
OMG.
This series just gets better and better.
All I can say to Cambria is 'I f***ing love you' for writing this series.
This book is about both Rimmel and Romeo's future and what will happen.
Romeo is injured and his future NFL dreams seem unobtainable.
Rimmel's past is creeping up on her when she discovers she has no medical insurance, then her dad doesnt send her money like he usually does. To top it off Romeo's mum has found some new information about the death of Rimmel's mum.
The whole book I was on the edge of my seat and even though I am sad this is the end of their story I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

#Hater (Hashtag Series Book 2)
#Hater (Hashtag Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great continuation, 26 July 2015
I finished Nerd two nights ago and the next morning I was up buying the rest of the series.
Nerd pulled me in. It had me hooked so I needed to continue with this story so yesterday morning I started reading Hater and straight away I was hooked. It continues from where the last left off and we see Romeo and Rimmel's relationship growing.
Romeo dreams of being a NFL player and Rimmel dreams of being a vet, but there is one person who will go to extreme lengths to ensure that these dreams don't come true.
Zach hates Romeo with a passion and he knows Romeo's weakness - Rimmel.
This is a great story and you can see the characters growing. I highly recommend this series.

#Nerd (Hashtag Series Book 1)
#Nerd (Hashtag Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 July 2015
I bought this not long after it first came out but I have only just gotten around to reading it. Now I am wondering why I waited so long.
I loved this, so much that I am going to go buy the rest of the series.
Rimmel is the college #Nerd and she has to tutor Roman a.k.a Romeo, the star football player and the player of girls hearts.
This book had me hooked from the beginning. I loved reading the BuzzFeed messages at the beginning of every chapter, they were both realistic and humorous.
This is a start of great series.
Now I am away to buy the rest.

Intransigent (The After Light Saga Book 3)
Intransigent (The After Light Saga Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars It gets better and better, 11 July 2015
When I originally bought this book I told myself that I would wait before I would read it but I couldn't wait and soon I went into my normal routine where I walk around the house holding my kindle without a care for anything else.
I was gripped.
Each book completely outdoes the one before it and this one was no exception.
The book picks up from where the last one left off. Abi is rescued and taken to another safe location.
In the previous book it showed that when she got too close to the Arvies she was able to communicate with them but it would result in her getting nosebleeds and passing out. This book goes into more depth as to why.
I think the fact that it also mentions a little something from the past that gives both Abi and the reader hope.
This series is definitely a must read and I can't wait until the next one.

Premier Housewares 44 x 34 cm Lap Tray, Cool Britannia

Anker Monster High School Skeleton Crew Messenger Bag
Anker Monster High School Skeleton Crew Messenger Bag
Offered by Star Online Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 12 May 2015
My daughter loves it, but I think it is too small. I can't complain though because it was cheap

David & Goliath Girl's Dgyp7050-b Pur Synthetic Shoulder Messenger Bag
David & Goliath Girl's Dgyp7050-b Pur Synthetic Shoulder Messenger Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 May 2015
Bigger than I expected, which is a good thing.
Strong and sturgy

If I Stay [Blu-ray]
If I Stay [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ ChloŽ Grace Moretz

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 12 May 2015
This review is from: If I Stay [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
It was okay. I think far too hyped up though

Monster High: Haunted (includes Monster High Transfers) [DVD] [2013]