Profile for J. S. Raby > Reviews

Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Offered by Smashingdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon 110 Scanner, 3 July 2014
I had to buy a stand alone scanner because Windows 7 does not allow my scanner facility to work on my Canon printer/copier.(this is what I am led to believe by the consensus of opinion on the net ) Consequently I was hoping this scanner would work and that I would get my scanning facility back. It has worked very well and it was not too difficult to set up; you just have to follow the on-screen instructions. So far so good. I have to say that my Cannon MP600R printer is quite old now but has worked very well without any problems so I am reluctant to change it. ( I have a feeling I should not have made that last remark ! )

Electrolux Stair and Carvac  Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux Stair and Carvac Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Electrolux stair and car vac, 3 May 2014
I should point out that I had a problem with the delivery of this vacuum but it was the courier's fault not Amazon. When I explained the issue to Amazon they were brilliant and sorted it out very quickly. I have been using Amazon for many years and I have never had any problems before. Regarding the vacuum it is the best 'mini' one I have ever used. It is very powerful and lifts cat hairs from my large rug with ease. I also bought it to use on my stairs and in my car, again its power copes with the cat hairs and grit etc. I have great difficulty using my existing hoover to clean my stairs but the Electrolux copes admirably. If I was being very 'picky' I could not find one of the small clips on the cable so that the plug can secured in storage. I trip over the smallest things and loose cables often catch me out. However, I have found that if I pull the nozzle from its housing put the plug underneath it and then replace the nozzle the cable is kept securely out of the way until I come to plug it in. A great little Hoover and I will certainly recommend it to my friends.

LEGO Legends of Chima 70202: CHI Gorzan
LEGO Legends of Chima 70202: CHI Gorzan
Offered by More Than Toys - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Chima, 14 Feb 2014
Grandson likes it a lot. Lego usually gets a very good reaction, it is up to the usual Lego standard.

Blue Play Village Roads Children's Playroom Mat - 3 Sizes Available
Blue Play Village Roads Children's Playroom Mat - 3 Sizes Available
Offered by The Rug House Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Road mat, 14 Feb 2014
My granddaughter loves it. It is made of carpet and has a soft feel. I just wish i could have got the design with the sheep on it, she likes sheep. Still very good.

LEGO Legends of Chima 70203: CHI Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima 70203: CHI Cragger
Offered by BestChoice

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Lgends, 8 Jan 2014
Bought it for a grandson who is very pleased. Lego is a pretty safe bet and has come a long way since it was first introduced.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixing Bowl, 8 Jan 2014
I bought this bowl for someone who had owned exactly the same bowl for 10years. Unfortunately someone broke it and they were distraught. Now they have a new one all is well again !!

Ferrari Imax SP High Back Booster (Red/Black, 9 Months to 11 Years)
Ferrari Imax SP High Back Booster (Red/Black, 9 Months to 11 Years)
Offered by Babys-Mart

4.0 out of 5 stars Ferrari Childs Car Seat, 28 Aug 2013
It is a solid and attractive car seat. When it came without an instruction booklet I thought I might have a problem but if you study the instructions on the side of the seat it is quite easy to fix. The arms lift up and down to allow easy access for the child.

Tinys Pink Wooden Dolls House With Furniture and Dolls
Tinys Pink Wooden Dolls House With Furniture and Dolls

3.0 out of 5 stars Tinys Pink Wooden Dolls House, 28 Aug 2013
This is a very attractive dolls house but I did find it difficult to build. I have a quite a few years of DIY experience but still found this a challenge. In order to make it work I switched the room lay out around and shortened one pair of steps. When finished though it looks very good. The family and furniture supplied with the house are also good.

Energizer Extreme Rechargeable AA 2300mAh Batteries - 4 pack - Pre-Charged
Energizer Extreme Rechargeable AA 2300mAh Batteries - 4 pack - Pre-Charged
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Energizer Rechargeable Batteries, 2 Aug 2013
I have tried all different types of rechargeables and I have found Energizer better than any others, good supplier, good product, good price.

FOR 19V 3.42A EMACHINES E520 E525 LAPTOP CHARGER ADAPTER with LEAD POWER CORD CABLE
Offered by E--world

5.0 out of 5 stars Emachines Charger, 2 Aug 2013
Having read some reviews about chargers which don't fit correctly and have short cables I was not sure whether to order this charger. However, it is a tight fit and the cable is long enough for my use. It is excellent value for money and working well, can recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3