Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "samstables" (Swindon, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Solar Centre Curve Solar Motion Light
The Solar Centre Curve Solar Motion Light
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and bright and not overly sensitive PIR, 31 Aug 2014
Wow, I am amazed at how bright this light is! The sensor is just right and comes on when I open the door and not just every time a cat walks somewhere near.

Seems to charge very well even when installed slightly under an overhang. Hope it keeps charging throughout the winter!

TASSIMO Carte Noire Latte Macchiato 16 discs, 8 Servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs, 40 servings)
Price: 22.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Price good, taste not so good, 31 Aug 2014
Great price, but this isn't my favourite Tassimo Latte and I wouldn't buy it again. I found the milk is very flat and coffee a little too harsh, plus why do they feel the need to sweeten it?

Kipling Women's Bagsational Shoulder Bag K15295A54 Tropic Flower
Kipling Women's Bagsational Shoulder Bag K15295A54 Tropic Flower
Price: 44.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Kipling design, another happy customer!, 31 Aug 2014
I have been looking at Bagsational for a while now but couldn't decide if it was too big and would encourage me to carry too much around! I decided I deserved a treat and I couldn't be happier.

I love the security of the zip for the main part of the bag but the poppered side pockets just add quick access for some items (great for 500ml water bottles, magazines or books). Even fully loaded, it doesn't feel too bulky and is comfortable on the shoulder or arm or holding in a hand.

As per all Kipling bags, the design and craftsmanship is brilliant and I particularly love this patterned fabric and get lots of compliments about it.

If I were to redesign it, I would add a small zippered pocket to the bag for phone/ purse for secure but quick access but even without this I still love it!

Kipling Women's Eldorado Cross-Body Bag K13732A54 Tropic Flower
Kipling Women's Eldorado Cross-Body Bag K13732A54 Tropic Flower
Price: 29.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Kipling - another brilliant bag, 31 Aug 2014
I do confess to already owning this bag in another colour, so I knew what to expect size wise. I'm always amazed just how much you can get in this little bag with a pocket for everything; phone, purse, Kindle, lipstick!

Ideal for days when you don't want to carry too much.

niceeshop(TM) Black 2.4GHz Foldable Folding Wireless Optical USB Mouse With Receiver for Laptop PC
Offered by niceEshop
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, good to use, 31 Aug 2014
Great design and feels great to use. The tiny USB adapter stores neatly into the mouse when not in use and unfolding/ folding the mouse doubles as the on-off switch so you know when it's packed away it's not using up the battery.

Very comfortable to use and installed (Windows8.1) straight away.

Although the first one I was sent was faulty, the replacement has been excellent.

Samsung ATIV One 7 23.6 inch Touchscreen All-in-One PC - (Intel Core i5 3470T 2.9GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, TV Tuner, Radeon Graphics, Windows 8, Black)
Price: 1,199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, if a little pricey, all in one, 31 Aug 2014
I waited for over a month before reviewing this to make sure I've had a chance to use it for everyday stuff. I have to say it's exceeded my expectations.

Aside from its looks, which a key reason for choosing Samsung over most of the others, the screen is just gorgeous - great colours, amazing clarity. It's really easy to set up and use and not had any problems with it so far.

Although it's fairly heavy, I am happy to transport it around the house/ office to suit my needs. In the studio/ office it's used for work, on the coffee table for browsing and bedroom for TV! The fact there is just a single cable (power) and everything can be accessed either through the remote control (supplied) or touchscreen, I don't need to move the wireless mouse and keyboard around in most cases.

I've done a little PhotoShop and video editing on it so far and found it to handle everything perfectly.

Windows 8 is actually OK! I did have to use some software to reinstate a Win7 feel (and proper Start button!) as the Metro interface is just not quicker if you're already used to old style Windows.

The few niggles I have are:
- if you put an SD card into the reader, you can't close the flap (left hand side of screen). Wouldn't have taken much more thought to allow you to keep an SD card in permanently AND close it
- the remote control isn't very useful for internet TV services like Netflix. e.g. you can't scroll through the choices from the remote which is a bit of an oversight in my opinion.

Neither of those problems are remotely deal breakers and said

DL Slim Expanding 7 Part Expanding File Folder Wallet Case Organiser Clear
DL Slim Expanding 7 Part Expanding File Folder Wallet Case Organiser Clear
Offered by Tiger Cub Stationery + Craft
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job. Feels sturdy, 31 Aug 2014
It is just a useful little plastic folder, ideal for keeping receipts for a small business. Comes with stickers to label the dividers into months (two at a time obviously as there are 6 dividers between the 7 pockets).

The plastic feels good quality and not at all fragile.

The North Face Women's Evolve II Triclimate Jacket - TNF Black, X-Large
The North Face Women's Evolve II Triclimate Jacket - TNF Black, X-Large
Offered by Sugos_Shop
Price: 126.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept me dry so far!, 31 Aug 2014
I wanted a slightly longer jacket than most and this is a nice length. I have stayed nice and dry in the summery showers but am yet to try it in proper wet weather! The removable fleece is an added bonus and is quite wearable on its own.

Sizing is on the small side though so probably try the size above the one you'd normally choose

Lynx Cool Metal Shower Gel - 400 ml
Lynx Cool Metal Shower Gel - 400 ml
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Big bottle so good value and smells good too, 31 Aug 2014
Mmm smells great and looks cool too with its silvery shimmery-ness. Presume the man likes it too as he's used it all up

Trixie Fusion Harness with Neopren Padding, S, 35 - 50 cm x 23 mm, Black/ Orange
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made but not quite the right shape for a Cavi, 31 Aug 2014
Very good quality, stitching is very good. Lovely harness in terms of shape and slightly less easy for my dog to slide out of! Very easy to put on and take off - particularly happy that it just slides over her head so I don't have to get wet or muddy just because she is.
Only downside was that although this was a good size around her chest and neck, the underbody was too long so I had to do some sewing myself to amend this. I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel so fairly large chest for a small dog.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11