Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now
Profile for Beeza Geoff > Reviews

Content by Beeza Geoff

Beeza Geoff (Norfolk, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Accident Report Book - First Aid Injury Record School Office
Accident Report Book - First Aid Injury Record School Office
Offered by Morgan's Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2015
Its an accident report book. What more can I say?

Bosch Rotak 36 LI Ergoflex Cordless 36 V Lithium Ion Rotary Lawnmower Featuring Syneon Chip (37 cm Cutting Width)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 15 April 2015
Only used it once so far and the results are very impressive. It is a lot lighter than my old petrol mower and more manageable. The only gripe I have, was clipping the two halves of the grass box together! I originally ordered a Bosch Rotak 32, but sent it back as it had an intermittent fault. The grass box on that, which was slightly smaller, was quite easy to clip together. Maybe I'm just cack handed!!
Anyway, I now have a lovely stripped lawn. The time to fully charge the battery is stated at 95 minutes. There are 3 lights on the battery to indicate the charge left. I have two medium size lawns and after cutting them both, one light of the three remained on, so still a bit in reserve.

Silverline 234578 Silverstorm Jump Starter and Air Compressor, 12 A
Silverline 234578 Silverstorm Jump Starter and Air Compressor, 12 A

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be worth 5 stars, hopefully!, 31 Jan. 2015
Have not had cause to use it, so Ive given it 5 stars as I had one of these previously. Unfortunately, I gave it away as I hadn't had any battery problems. Big mistake, as battery started playing up, hence need for a new one!

LCD Cigarette Lighter Voltage Digital Panel Meter Volt Voltmeter Monitor Car By BuyinCoins
Offered by More Care

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 31 Jan. 2015
As per other reviews, its not particularly accurate. It reads exactly 3 volts less than my voltmeter reads. So, if I take that into account, I should get a reasonably accurate reading. On the plus side, it shows that the alternator is charging. I suppose you get what you pay for! More of a novelty value that an accurate tool!

Glitz Pink 100th Birthday Candle
Glitz Pink 100th Birthday Candle

5.0 out of 5 stars One wick better than 100 wicks!, 24 Jan. 2015
Just the job if you're 100 years old!

PACK OF 100 - C5/A5 (165mm x 230mm) CELLOPHANE / POLYPROPYLENE BAGS SELF SEAL FOR GREETING CARDS
Offered by POLYBAGSTORES

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and delivery, 24 Jan. 2015
Good quality

Happy Birthday (Doodle) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Doodle) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift token., 24 Jan. 2015
What can I say? Its a gift token. Instant delivery.

Morphy Richards Accents 48705 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker 6.5 Litres - Brushed
Morphy Richards Accents 48705 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker 6.5 Litres - Brushed

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighter and better, 24 Jan. 2015
Much lighter than my old slow cooker. The searing side of it is also a bonus.

Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball - Graphite [UK Model]
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball - Graphite [UK Model]

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought on Doctors recommendation., 24 Oct. 2014
Early days but at the moment, I like it! Im hoping in days to come I'll love it! I bought it because I have bone erosion in my wrist coupled with Carpel Tunnel Syndrome and my Doctor suggested getting one of these. Im still getting the pins and needles in my fingers so not sure if this is the answer. Im finding the ball very sensitive but I imagine that I'll get used to it in time. Easy to install so overall, quite pleased with it so far.

TeethStore TM Pulsonic Oral B Pulsonic Compatable Replacement Toothbrush Heads 4-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking good., 9 July 2014
Well, I might be jumping the gun here. They fit my toothbrush ok, but Ive yet to use them. When I do, I'll post an update.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10