Profile for Eliot Oneill > Reviews

Content by Eliot Oneill

Eliot Oneill

Page: 1 | 2
Madcatz MLG Controller (PS3)
Madcatz MLG Controller (PS3)
Price: 24.61

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, would recommend different controller if playing FPS, 1 Aug 2014
This was by far the worst purchase I made on amazon with the controller actually being faulty after a day of using it, it was just randomly messing up and making me switch to my gadgets on battlefield it started off not too bad it would be the occasional throwing down a mine or a medic bag but then it got more severe and I ended up throwing mines and medic bags at enemies and it was happening so frequently that I could barely play. I thought changing the sticks would help but that didn't do anything.

I had to remove all my gadgets off my kits and then I was left with just my primary and secondary which wasn't very fun or helpful to my teammates. I guess this could be a one off with this controller or maybe there was a reason why it wouldn't work properly and could affect all controllers.

I managed to exchange it for the PDP Battlefield 4 controller and my new one works so much more better I haven't had any problems so far and it also has great features which the MLG controller didn't have which is surprising as i would say the PDP one is more for gamers playing FPS whereas the MLG seems really amateur the only good feature it had was the interchangeable sticks and d-pad. (Purchased the MLG controller for 20.10, the price for PDP controller when I purchased was around 23) I'm sure the MLG one has gone up in price which really means the PDP controller is so much more worth getting.

I hope this helps.

Battlefield 4 Limited Edition [incl. China Rising Expansion Pack]
Battlefield 4 Limited Edition [incl. China Rising Expansion Pack]
Offered by speedygames
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Mar 2014
I've been playing this game since I got it, it is the best fps out there right now and beats COD in every way in multiplayer.

GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 GTA V SPECIAL EDITION PS3 UK EDITION
GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 GTA V SPECIAL EDITION PS3 UK EDITION
Offered by Clearance Game Deals
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As I expected, 24 Mar 2014
Good service, good delivery, good condition game. The only negative was the card case was a little damaged however the steel book wasn't at all.

SMS Audio STREET By 50 Cent Over-Ear Wired Headphones - Black
SMS Audio STREET By 50 Cent Over-Ear Wired Headphones - Black
Offered by D. Winning Enterprises
Price: 100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 24 Mar 2014
I bought these a month after a friend bought some beats studios and these headphones are pretty tough it's been over a year now and his studios was broken within the first 3 months whereas I still have my SMS working perfectly and barely any scratches and I have dropped them a lot.
Also the sound quality is so crisp and clear and the Bass is amazingly good I could hear every beat the way your supposed to however when trying my friends beats along time ago they weren't as good with the bass I think they may have slight advantage on volume but it's ain't anything as the top volume in the SMS is really really loud.
Overall a good strong great quality and sound pair of headphones I would definitely recommend this product.
I have never looked back at my choice of buying them.

Sport DirectTM Bicycle Bike Chains 1/2 x 1/8 Single Speed/BMX RRP 4.99
Sport DirectTM Bicycle Bike Chains 1/2 x 1/8 Single Speed/BMX RRP 4.99
Offered by Bike-x
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Nov 2013
Easy to fit works well great colour good value for money won't regret buying this it is working great on my black bmx

Coyote 20" BMX Mountain Bike Car Valve Inner Tube TU20
Coyote 20" BMX Mountain Bike Car Valve Inner Tube TU20
Offered by bikes4life limited
Price: 2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Nov 2013
Perfect fit no problems and is a good inner tube for value can't really go wrong with this product :)

KMC BMX Chain - Gold
KMC BMX Chain - Gold
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: KMC BMX Chain (Sports)
Easy to fit works fine is currently on my white box and looks great the colour is a nice vibrant gold and stands out well and hasn't rusted or faded and I've had it for a couple of months now

Jazooli Powerful 1mW Green Beam LED Laser Lazer Pointer Pen
Jazooli Powerful 1mW Green Beam LED Laser Lazer Pointer Pen
Offered by Jazooli
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This was fun, 21 Nov 2013
This laser went far at least over 2/3 miles it was great and simple and provided a lot of fun

1mm Wide Double Sided Layer Adhesive Sticky Tape Sticker for Mobile Phone ~ Glue LCD Display and Touch Screen Digitizer Glass ~ HTC HD Mini HD2 Desire Wildfire S EVO 4G 3D Desire Z T-MOBILE G2 Droid Incredible S Mytouch 4g 3g Thunderbolt Sensation
Offered by FT-Deal.
Price: 0.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 21 Nov 2013
It worked well really strong but the only problem is when it gets stuck to things you don't want it to but overall a good product for what it's supposed to do

Touch Screen Digitizer for HTC Desire G7 Google Bravo A8181 ~Repair Parts Replacement ~ TheBestShop
Offered by verydeal
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This product was good, 21 Nov 2013
There isn't anything that went wrong with this product It was simple and easy to fit and worked well but I do reckon you could get a better one for a reasonable price of 15-20

Page: 1 | 2