Profile for Ruthie > Reviews

Content by Ruthie

Ruthie

ForeFront Cases® New Apple iPad Mini / Mini Retina Wireless Bluetooth Pink Keyboard Case - Full QWERTY layout, 360 Degree Rotating and Built-In Rechargeable Battery + STYLUS
Offered by Forefront Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 24 Nov 2014
Really pleased with the product seems to be well made, had a couple of problems but it seems to have sorted itself now.Think it would benifit from there being better instructions in English. Hope it will suit my 10 year old grand daughter for Christmas.....

The Fast Diet Recipe Book: 150 Delicious, Calorie-controlled Meals to Make Your Fasting Days Easy
by Mimi Spencer

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay just not for me, 20 May 2013
I bought this recipe book to go along with my "FAST DIET" but found a lot of the meals weren't the kind that I would make myself... thought it was making the "Diet" a lot more complicated than I wanted....

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it's great, 20 May 2013
Hi I bought this book about 6 weeks ago, I've been following it now for approx 4 weeks..... I think it's got some basic good ideas, my "Body Fat %" has reduced from 51%to 38% in 4 weeks the scales aren't showing that much reduction in weight but I am trying to concentrate on the health benefits e.g.% body fat loss, rather than the total lbs lost....
I have not found any trouble "Fasting" just hope the health benefits continue......

The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
by Paul McKenna

3.0 out of 5 stars Hypnotic Gastric Band, 11 Feb 2013
What can I say, really wanted this to work I do believe it can work,but didn't work for me. The CD &DVD's are excellent. On th plus side the night I did the "hypnotic". thing. I had the best sleep in a long time also it has made me more aware of the way I eat in that I try &sit at the table rather than having it on a tray watching TV. Paul is good just wish I had him in my cupboard.