Profile for Ms. E. Garoufalia > Reviews

Content by Ms. E. Garoufalia

Ms. E. Garoufalia "EGarou" (London)

HP Officejet 7000 Wide Format A3 Ethernet Printer
HP Officejet 7000 Wide Format A3 Ethernet Printer
Offered by Tick UK
Price: 192.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Printer and very good value for money, 12 Mar 2012
The printer is very good, and different settings can give you different qualities, including very good one.
I have it now for almost 3 years and it works very well, still printing perfectly, after two years in an Architecture course and endless printing.

It works fine with Windows7 for me(better that it did with Vista to be honest), no problem at all, both through wire. I currently use it wirelessly through the router and still works perfect.

It makes some funny noises to warm up but it is about 7seconds which is not long compared with other printers.

If edges of paper are kept straight and not being scratched, it never eats the paper.

I bought it for 180quid back in 2009 but I think that 150 that you an find it prices now is perfect.

Ink consumption is good and you can find very cheap original HP cardtidges around. Using original cartridges is an important key to maintain it.

7dayshop Exclusive PU Leather Book Case for Amazon Kindle 3 / Kindle Keyboard - Orange (NOT Compatible with 2011 Kindle 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, it looks amazing, 4 Feb 2012
What a bargain!!!!!
Very nice cover, light and the color is so good.

One tip: You can clip the cover backwords when it's open so it's very easy to hold in your hands

AMAZON KINDLE GREY NEOPRENE CARRY POUCH CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
AMAZON KINDLE GREY NEOPRENE CARRY POUCH CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
Offered by Cellapod
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 22 Aug 2011
This case is great. I think the seller listened to all the complains and gives the cases some air before sending them as mine was smelling weird only for a few hours after arriving. It protects the kindle perfectly and it is very easy to take it in and out. I love the grey color as well so I am very very happy and it was veeeeeery cheap as well.

Alvar Aalto (Taschen's 25th Anniversary Special Editions)
Alvar Aalto (Taschen's 25th Anniversary Special Editions)
by Louna Lahti
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 12 May 2010
Great book and the anniversary version is even better, I paid a pound more than the normal version and it is a much better book to read than the normal taschen series, I would recommend the book, it has some of the best Aalto's projects and i would also recommend the anniversary series...
Good seller, book came really fast

Belkin Laptop Cushtop Case Orange
Belkin Laptop Cushtop Case Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 May 2010
Perfect if you want to chill out in your bed and sofa and still need to have your laptop without getting all the heat from the bottom.

Really cool colour as well, great material, durable.

A3 Rotary Paper Trimmer
A3 Rotary Paper Trimmer
Price: 19.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good cutter, 12 May 2010
I would recomend this product to everybody. Mind the blade, is really sharp, I cut my finger once already.
It could be better with a bigger board but it does the work.

Emergence: Morphogenetic Design Strategies
Emergence: Morphogenetic Design Strategies
by Michael Hensel
Price: 19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jan 2010
The book was new anyway, but it arrived in perfect condition, like I went myself and bought it from a bookstore.
Although I bought it with a super saver delivery it came within 2 or 3 days, very very fast....
I would buy from this seller again and again.