Profile for Caroline > Reviews

Caroline

Where's Waldo
Where's Waldo

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Where's Waldo (App)
This game was ok completed very quickly, a different twist on the where's Wally books/game. Was downloaded completed and deleted in a day.

Since I Saw You Last [Bonus Tracks]
Since I Saw You Last [Bonus Tracks]

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd/download, 29 April 2014
Very pleased with my purchase glad I chose to get this version of the album as the extra tracks are amongst my favourite, was good getting the download straight away, will definitely look on Amazon for future CD purchases.

The Nightmare Before Christmas Shoulder Bag Holdall Handbag Jack Skellington
The Nightmare Before Christmas Shoulder Bag Holdall Handbag Jack Skellington

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely big bag, 26 Feb 2014
Bought this bag as a present for my mum as she loves the nightmare before Christmas she also loves handbags, the pattern is very vibrant and the Jack detail on the zips is really nice bag can be used with or without long strap I think that it will be very much appreciated when she is given it.

Disney Cars 2 V9861 Cars Pop-Open Speedway 2-in-1 Race Carry Case for 25 1:55 Diecast Vehiches (Not Included)

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this!, 26 Feb 2014
Bought this to keep my son's cars in as he is always playing with them and wants to take several of them with him to grandparents house and other trips out. The case is very well made with plenty of storage for all his cars, other cases that we looked at didn't hold as many cars, and this one has the added bonus of the race track which was a big hit. The only thing that is a little disappointing is that red and monster truck mater don't fit as they are too big however he doesn't seem to mind as the normal mater does fit. I would recommend this to anyone that has a collection of these cars as it will keep them from getting damaged and it is great as a toy itself with the race track.

Planes - The Game
Planes - The Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Planes fans, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Planes - The Game (App)
Got this app for my son to play he likes planes but the app even on the difficult level was easy for him

Cars
Cars

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for cars fans, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cars (App)
Got this app for my son to play as he loves cars pictures are good but he didn't play for long as found it very easy.

Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Offered by Side Two

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 11 Dec 2013
Bought this CD to play at my son's birthday party good mix of current music. Got free download to my kindle as well so good value for money.