Profile for Vicky Neophytou > Reviews

Content by Vicky Neophytou

Vicky Neophytou (Surrey)

PRINCESS CUT 6.6MM SIMULATED LAB DIAMONDS RING AND HALF ETERNITY CHANNEL SET BAND. LOVELY TWO TONE DESIGN. OUTSTANDING QUALITY FASHION RING
Offered by Ah! Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring., 27 Jan. 2015
This is a beautiful ring to wear on a special occasion or everyday and it sparkles like crazy. Love it.

Tefal Minipro Multi-Function Chopper - 500 Watt
Tefal Minipro Multi-Function Chopper - 500 Watt

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke down after 4 weeks, 7 April 2014
I thought this was a great chopper, really powerful,but stopped working after the forth time I used it chopping onions.:(

Cure Your Emetophobia & Thrive: The Research-backed Self-help Programme to Overcome Your Fear of Being Sick
by Rob Kelly
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 weeks to be cured, watch this space., 29 April 2013
I have just spoken to Rob Kelly on the phone and he has told me that five weeks from today i will be cured from emitophobia.( very hard to believe)
I have suffered with this devastating phobia thats been ingrained in my soul for 47 years, (i will be 54 in july) i live and breath it every single day which affects every part of my life and is very mentally and physically draining. it affects the whole family too as we can't all go out togeather as a family because it has made me agoraohobic.
I have spent Thousands upon Thousands of pounds over the years seeing so many psychologists,Hypnotists councillers etc, and read so many books that i should really be cured. It is very sad that i have waisted most of my life and my husband and children's (who are now 25,24,and 16) who i must say have not had a normal life with their mum not being able to go on Holidays outings, theam parks, girlie shopping (to name a few) because of my phobia and i'm sure they resent me for it, and i don't blame them as they cant understand what i am feeling.
I came across this new book of Rob's and ordered it( just to add another usless book to my collection of other usless books) and i must say everything he discribes about the way an emitophobic think's is so accurate he could know me personaly, i have learnet so much more from this book then any other i have read that I am actually starting to feel a little exicited about the Thrive Program.
After reading the whole book i am already starting to think differently regarding emitophobia which is fantastic, and Rob Kelly has said i will be cured in 5 weeks from today (wow, can you belive that) with some 1-1. This book really does make you see the true you ( its sacry) i have never had emitobhobia explained to me the way Rob explaines it in this Book. It really is a must read.
I will update you in 5 weeks.:)

Vicky
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2013 5:28 PM GMT

Panasonic NN-E281MMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, Silver
Panasonic NN-E281MMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after two months., 15 Jan. 2013
Bought this microvave in Nov and it has stopped working after just two months it refused to heat the food. I did use it every day, maybe it couldn't take the strain. I am now waiting for a refund.

BCE Foldaway Snooker Table, 6 Ft
BCE Foldaway Snooker Table, 6 Ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Foldaway snooker table review, 17 Dec. 2009
I bought this snooker table for the family for xmas, it has been great fun not just for the kids but for us adults too. my husbund put it together wihtout great difficulty and is easy to fold up and wheel away. Great Fun.