Profile for vixen > Reviews

Content by vixen

vixen "vixenc" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Before Now (Sometimes Never)
Before Now (Sometimes Never)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 17 Nov 2013
Wow absolutely loved this book. Liked the way you get both points if view lovely story definitely recommend this book.

Redemption: Darkness Falls (Obsession)
Redemption: Darkness Falls (Obsession)
Price: 2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 9 Aug 2013
Absolutely brilliant book. Loved the new characters especially Blue. I really enjoyed reading this book just as much as the first. Definitely recommend.

Imaginations
Imaginations
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Imaginations, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Imaginations (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant, tara brown is definitely one of my favs, I've read so many of her books and not one of them has been disappointing. I'm soo looking forward to the next installment of these characters.

LOST BOY (The Lonely Book 2)
LOST BOY (The Lonely Book 2)
Price: 1.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 30 July 2013
This book was perfect other side to the lonely, reading Eli' s story was so different and emotional. Tara Brown is definitely in my top authors list. People have to read the lonely an lost boy absolutely brilliant.

The Lonely
The Lonely
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 27 July 2013
This review is from: The Lonely (Kindle Edition)
what a story! Had me gripped all the way through. Tears, laughs and wow moments. Intense in parts absolutely brilliant.

Death (Devil's Roses book 5) (The Devil's Roses)
Death (Devil's Roses book 5) (The Devil's Roses)

5.0 out of 5 stars Death, 23 July 2013
Absolutely brilliant series, definitely in my top 3. Loved every page of every book, can't believe the deaths of major characters but did work well for the story. Sooo looking forward to the redeemers.

Witch (Devil's Roses book 4) (The Devil'S Roses)
Witch (Devil's Roses book 4) (The Devil'S Roses)

5.0 out of 5 stars Witch, 21 July 2013
This series is sooo good I'm glad certain people came back in this book, and very sad some people died not giving it away , hope they return in the last book, I love all the characters.

Hyde (Devil's Roses book 3) (The Devil's Roses)
Hyde (Devil's Roses book 3) (The Devil's Roses)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hyde, 15 July 2013
Wow these books are getting better and better, soo sad at the end not saying because I don't want to give it away but you will be crying can't believe it ended like that but on to number 4.

Bane (Devil's Roses book 2) (The Devil's Roses)
Bane (Devil's Roses book 2) (The Devil's Roses)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bane, 10 July 2013
Wow, didn't think I could say this but omg better than the first book. I am loving this series and all the characters, time for book number 3 :-).

Cursed (Book 1) (The Devil's Roses)
Cursed (Book 1) (The Devil's Roses)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 7 July 2013
I couldn't put this book down. Loved the story so unlike anything I've read, I hope Aimee is in the next book and I get to know if she sees Shane again and aleks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4