Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Leon: Ingredients & Recipes: Ingredients and Recipes
by Allegra McEvedy
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide to good food, 19 Sep 2010
This is a real guide to food and cooking alongside numerous normal recipes made by people every day. Entertaining and inspiring. I love Leon food and eat there regularly.

Cardiosport ZW52 Fusion 30 Digital Sports Watch
Cardiosport ZW52 Fusion 30 Digital Sports Watch
Price: 47.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 3 May 2010
I bought this for my husband (for post-MI rehab) earlier this month (5th April). Although reasonably satisfied with its performance while walking once he started gentle jogging he complained that it kept recording a very high heart rate. I tried it myself this weekend and was extremely disappointed. Basically if you even jog on the spot really gently it quickly records a very high HR about 222bpm. This means its functionality for recording time spent within a heart rate zone is completely useless and its always worrying that you don't know if you are truly going into a high heart rate zone or not. Having never used a HRM before I don't know if this is usual but since they are sold for running purposes I cannot imagine that it is.

From Stress To Freedom With The Alexander Technique [DVD]
From Stress To Freedom With The Alexander Technique [DVD]
Dvd ~ the Alexander Technique
Offered by becksdvds-co-uk
Price: 11.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful introduction, 18 Jan 2006
I found this DVD a very useful introduction to Alexander Technique. It has certainly encouraged me to learn more about the topic. It is definitely only an introduction but would be useful for anyone to at least try at the difference the method can make instantly. I have not had a headache since watching it which is pretty miraculous!