Profile for Twinsgran > Reviews

Content by Twinsgran

Twinsgran

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Betron RK300 High Quality Earphones Headphones with Noise Isolating Technology and High Grade Reinforced Cable with Gold Plated Connection (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... present for mydaughter in law and she is very happy with them, 26 Nov 2014
Bought as a present for mydaughter in law and she is very happy with them.

Crawfords Rainbow Crystals ( 3.1kg jar)
Crawfords Rainbow Crystals ( 3.1kg jar)
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the only sweet he likes so he was more than happy to ..., 10 Sep 2014
Bought for my [grown up] son. It's the only sweet he likes so he was more than happy to get a whole jar to himself.

4 x 5 LITRES PET / KENNEL DISINFECTANT LEMON FRAGRANCE * FREE POST * ONLY SOLD BY C.S.I
Offered by Starr Janitorial LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Will it be as good as I thought it should be or is it ..., 1 Sep 2014
Well I've just received this item and find that it is not the one pictured. Yes I know I should have read the small print, but I saw the picture, and thought that was what I was getting. So! Will it be as good as I thought it should be or is it going to be useless? I will post again when I've tried it out later.

Bettacare Child and Pet Gate
Bettacare Child and Pet Gate

3.0 out of 5 stars Not strong enough for my dog., 3 Dec 2013
I have a young german shepherd and I bought this gate to keep him from running to the front door every time someone rings the bell. Unfortunately, even thought it is tightly fitted to the walls either side of the hallway, he is strong enough to somehow push the gate out of shape so that it opens the opposite way. It's now a bit buckled!
I'm sure for a "normal" dog, and of course for children it would be absolutely fine.

Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 24
Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 10 Oct 2013
The price I paid was fantastic. The pens did not disappoint either. Great colours, easy to use. Just be careful not to get them on your self or your clothes as they are permanent. Will definitely buy more.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Aug 2013
Easy to use, handy size, no gimmicks. What you see is what you get. This is the first kindle I've had and I'm very pleased with it.

Remember When: A Nostalgic Trip Through the Consumer Era
Remember When: A Nostalgic Trip Through the Consumer Era
by Robert Opie

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic., 25 Mar 2013
This is a nostalgic and colourful book which brings back memories for the elderly and can be used in reminiscence work.

The 1930s Scrapbook
The 1930s Scrapbook
by Robert Opie

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: The 1930s Scrapbook (Hardcover)

The Treasures of Childhood: Books, Toys and Games from the Opie Collection
The Treasures of Childhood: Books, Toys and Games from the Opie Collection
by Iona Opie

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic, 25 Mar 2013

BarkStopper® Ultrasonic and audible bark deterrent device for indoor and outdoor use.
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., 25 Mar 2013
It doesn't really work as well as I'd hoped with my dogs. My 2 gsds get very vocal with strangers and when in the barking mode, there is nothing that can stop them. The high ptich sound has deterred occasionally for minor incidents but I would assume that it would work better on smalller dogs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3