Profile for Gill > Reviews

A Guide to Plants Poisonous to Horses
by Keith Allison
Price: 7.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for new horse owners, 30 Aug 2012
This is my first horse and I knew nothing about toxic or poisonous plants/trees, etc. The book has clear photos and written information that makes identifying such plants easy. A real must buy for horse owners.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FOR LOW PRICE, 7 April 2011
This ring is a low price for diamond/rubies. It is very thin and the stones tiny. Would be OK worn with another ring, I returned mine as not happy with it.

Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond and Ruby Ring
Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond and Ruby Ring

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT QUITE AS ADVERTISED, 7 April 2011
Having read the one review from a satisfied customer, I decided to order this ring. Firstly, the rubies (on the one I got anyway)are very pale, almost colourless, the shape more sharp edged than on the picture. Obviously smaller as sites do enlarge pictures. It looked small and insignificant and may suit a delicate thin finger more. You do get what you pay for, and, unfortunately in this instance, I was proved right yet again. I have returned it.

Control Lace Support Brief Shapewear ARD11 BLK 12
Control Lace Support Brief Shapewear ARD11 BLK 12
Offered by Camille Lingerie
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY LACY NIX, 7 April 2011
These look great for a control brief. The only problem is, there is no rear view on the site and the back is just lace, no additional "support" part. I did not try on (hygiene reasons) but I wanted a more rear friendly support under tight clothes. They do look nice, though.

Vedette Bra-less Waist Cincher (M - Size 10 to 12, Nude)
Vedette Bra-less Waist Cincher (M - Size 10 to 12, Nude)

4.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS VERY SUBSTANTIAL, 7 April 2011
Firstly I have to say this seller is excellent. I ordered one day and, as there was no buttons to choose express delivery, I e'mailed them. Reply back straight away and garment arrived the next day! I did not try it on (hygiene reasons) and it was returned as I thought it was not for me. However, it looks like a very substantial waist cincher-there are wide straps that look comfortable, the cincher itself has hook and eye fastenings and boned for more support. The bones are well covered so no worry of digging in. I can imagine it will hold you in well under clothes.

Christmas Capers Guinea Pig Christmas Cards Pack
Christmas Capers Guinea Pig Christmas Cards Pack
Offered by Georgie Lou's
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE AND CUTE!, 28 Feb 2011
This company has put Guineapig Xmas cards into a half price sale. I have ordered 3 different packs for this Xmas. They do giftware/mugs, aswell.The cards are quality and cute-especially for "piggie-lovers"!!!

Thirsty Work Guinea Pig Mug
Thirsty Work Guinea Pig Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE AND PRACTICAL, 28 Feb 2011
What can I say? This mug is sturdy, a good size and has guineapigs in hats on the whole of the mug. Great for "piggie lovers"!

Women's Shoes, Pumps, High Heel, synthetic high-quality leather look, 3907-1V, black, size 6

5.0 out of 5 stars DESIGNER LOOKING SANDAL/SHOE, 28 Feb 2011
For the very low price, these sandals are fantastic! The red undersole looks designery (can't remember which designer has red soled footwear).The patent upper looks very elegant AND they are comfortable! Joy!!! Order your proper size-these come up to your size perfectly.

60th Diamond Wedding Anniversary Napkins
60th Diamond Wedding Anniversary Napkins
Offered by Craftbarrow
Price: 0.97

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE AND ATTRACTIVE, 28 Feb 2011
I ordered these for my parents Diamond Anniversary and they are "as described". The only minor criticism I have, is the "Logo" on the front of the napkin (very nice) has somehow "seeped" into the whole napkin-I assume the printer had the napkin folded in 4 (as normal)then printed the logo straight onto the top, resulting in an impression on the other 3 squares (hope this makes sense!). Not a problem or eyesore-I'm a bit of a perfectionist! seller very amiable and helpful.

5 x WHITE LATEX 60th PEARL WEDDING ANNIVERSARY BALLOONS
5 x WHITE LATEX 60th PEARL WEDDING ANNIVERSARY BALLOONS
Offered by PARTY NATION
Price: 3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars DIAMOND WEDDING BALLOONS, 28 Feb 2011
The 60th Wedding Anniversary is, in fact, Diamond-NOT Pearl, as stated on the description. The ballons arrive in a small plastic bag and are "as described". Great addition to a party table for my parents. Fast delivery, too. Seller very amiable when emailing them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10