Profile for Rupe from London > Reviews

Content by Rupe from London

Rupe from London

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iGadgitz Red Leather Case for Sony Walkman NWZ-E585 with Detachable Carabiner + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, colour and fit, 9 Dec. 2014
For my girlfriend. Great quality, colour and fit. Recommended.

FiiO E12 Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier
FiiO E12 Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier
Offered by AVShop

5.0 out of 5 stars These are more sensitive and have a better frequency range than Beats headphones, 7 Nov. 2014
I don't listen to much music on the move as I am not an anti-social git on buses and trains. However, all I wanted was volume as some rock has to be loud. THIS IS LOUD! I may have to get bigger headphones. My current ones are the superb AKG K450s. These are more sensitive and have a better frequency range than Beats headphones, but then, I'm not a fashion victim. Also, Dr Dre isn't a real doctor and he knows nothing about headphone design or acoustic science. Very good little amplifier this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2014 4:04 PM GMT

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Microsoft Surface 2 Tablet *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 28 Oct. 2014
What can I say? Fast delivery. Great instructions and crystal clear protection without a single speck of dust or any air bubble. These protectors are the best out there, hands down.

AN ITALIAN JOURNEY Celebrating the Sweet Life of Tuscany
AN ITALIAN JOURNEY Celebrating the Sweet Life of Tuscany

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling, 9 Jan. 2014
Well. I love Italy, but this book offers nothing. It has no information and no passion. It is written by a smug born again Christian and he has the nerve to wonder how an atheist can appreciate beautiful scenery!!! I am normal, i.e. a non-believer, and have often beeen stunned by Italy. Quite frankly, this should not be in travel books, instead, a smug religious weirdo category should be created. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

CAT Footwear Sheffield, Men's Boots, Moondance, 10 UK
CAT Footwear Sheffield, Men's Boots, Moondance, 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Classics, 11 Nov. 2013
These are the best work boots in ther world. You can try cheap ones, try the rigid DeWalts, anything you like, but these have always been the best, especially once you have broken them in. However, polish them regularly, with proper polish not the lazy man's sponge polish dye thing.

Truman
Truman

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Truman (Kindle Edition)
I got this after it was mentioned on Oliver Stone's DVD The Untold History Of The United States. It is a well written epic biography and help understanding how hard it is to govern a country. It also lays down the basics of the post WW2 world and the cold war. Superb.

No Off Switch
No Off Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 29 July 2013
This review is from: No Off Switch (Kindle Edition)
This really is good. Not only was it hard to put down, but as the ending approached I knew I was going to miss it. It is an honest story of just how rubbish the BBC has become, which rock stars are idiots, and struggling to be happy when money is not the be all and end all. Very very good.

MaximalPower Rechargeable Replacement Li-ion Battery for Fuji/Fujifilm FinePix/Real 3D W1 Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Fuji x100, 29 May 2013
Yes, this is cheap and charges quickly. It has a similar battery life and makes much more sense as a buy than the over-priced original item. Trust me.

I Heard You Paint Houses
I Heard You Paint Houses

5.0 out of 5 stars Conspiracies?, 21 May 2013
Well, the solution to a mystery. This was a vary credible and enjoyable read of a true confession. I recommend it.

Vanished Years
Vanished Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Vanished Years (Kindle Edition)
Just finished this. I read his first book ages ago. This has everything from humour to sadness, and all written in an efortless flowing accurate style. Just trust me and read it. Definitely one of my new favourite books now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3