Profile for Smokey > Reviews

V & A Kalamkari Duvet Cover Set - Single
V & A Kalamkari Duvet Cover Set - Single
Offered by Panters

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy., 30 Jun. 2014
I have bought V & A Kalamkari in the past in doubles and absolutely loved them. They wash well and the colours do not fade. They are easy care and do not need ironing. Fold carefully and place in the airing cupboard once dry and when you shake out and fill with the duvet they look great. We are now using single duvets as we find the individual covering suits us better than a double and after searching for a while around shops and the internet, found the same duvets, in single, here on Amazon at a very reasonable price. Ordered two sets, then a further two so one on and one in the wash and am now ordereing another two sets for our home in France. The singles are just as good as the double so can expect many years use. Am now transferring the doubles to the spare room and getting rid of other duvets which I find not as user friendly.

Christmas Sleigh Treasured Trinket Box
Christmas Sleigh Treasured Trinket Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas started here, 12 Dec. 2013
I love it and it is an addition to my ever growing trinket box collection. The quality is very good.

Breville VKJ472 Polished Stainless Steel Compact Jug Kettle
Breville VKJ472 Polished Stainless Steel Compact Jug Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 July 2013
I am really pleased with this kettle as it is just the right size for my husband and me. Easy to descale but the filter is a little tricky. Nothing is perfect but this is close.

Border Biscuits The Legendary Dark Chocolate Ginger 175 G (Pack of 6)
Border Biscuits The Legendary Dark Chocolate Ginger 175 G (Pack of 6)
Offered by Eli McLeod

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 20 July 2013
If you like ginger and love dark chocolate these biscuits are for you. Absolutely scrumptious. I was given a pack as a present and am now hooked into regular delivery!!!

CuraProx Denture Gel (Daily) BDC 100 60ml
CuraProx Denture Gel (Daily) BDC 100 60ml
Offered by Inter-Dentals

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 20 July 2013
I am happy with this product as it does what it says on the label and cleans my dentures ok.

Lady Anne's Deception: Regency Royal 3
Lady Anne's Deception: Regency Royal 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 20 July 2013
I love MCB. You know what the end is likely to be and the girl always gets her man. Great reads all of them and easy on the brain.

Treasured Trinkets - Cockeral Metal Die Cast Trinket Box
Treasured Trinkets - Cockeral Metal Die Cast Trinket Box
Offered by Shop of Legends

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 20 July 2013
I already have the tortoise, robin, kingfisher, owl. Are there any others? They are super and I even bought a second robin for a friend.

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium [DVD]
Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Bateman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 8 May 2013
I saw this on sky several years ago and loved it. Dustin Hoffman never disappoints. Saved it on my sky box and watched it several times until my sky box went kapput and of course I lost it. Really missed not being able to just watch it on a rainy day if feeling down so bought the dvd. Am so glad I did. It's a real morale booster.

No! I Don't Need Reading Glasses
No! I Don't Need Reading Glasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 8 May 2013
As this is my age group I thoroughly identified with the 60's life. More please as it is a smashing age and who says the young have all the interest in life.

The Adventuress (A House for the Season Book 5)
The Adventuress (A House for the Season Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 May 2013
Couldn't wait to read the next installment in this series. Love the short series and proper endings - if predictable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3