Profile for Mr. J. Murray > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. Murray

Mr. J. Murray (West Yorkshire)

Mens Womens High Quality Backpack Rucksack Hand Luggage Travel Cabin Flight Bag (Black/Purple)
Offered by TJH Trading Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
1sts class product - well designed and well made.

Sony MDRXB200L Overhead Extra Bass Headphones - Blue
Sony MDRXB200L Overhead Extra Bass Headphones - Blue
Offered by Picsio

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony MDRXB200L headphones, 24 Feb. 2014
Excellent product for the price. I wanted a sturdy pair for use in the gym and these fit the bill very well.
I need overhead phones as I cant keep ear buds in place. Only comment re performance is that the Extra Bass feature
is exactly that and I would prefer a little more tone.

Superb Unique Red Wine Decanter Aerator
Superb Unique Red Wine Decanter Aerator
Offered by Oxford Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a gadget., 23 Jan. 2014
Whilst it will never make cooking wine into vintage it does actually improve any red wine and is well worth the price paid.

Kindle Fire Owner's Manual: The ultimate Kindle Fire guide to getting started, advanced user tips, and finding unlimited free books, videos and apps on Amazon and beyond
by Steve Weber

2.0 out of 5 stars not fit for purpose in UK., 23 Jan. 2014
Having bought a new Kindle Fire HD and it not coming with a User Manual (black mark Amazon!!) I needed some guidance that I could look at alongside my Kindle. This appeared to fit the bill.
However the web site summary did not make clear that the book was for American Kindle Fire tablets and that they are different to UK models. The screen displays in the book do not match our screens in the majority of case.
The book is of little use and I returned it.

Kindle Fire HD User Manual: The Complete User Guide With Instructions, Tutorial to Unlock The True Potential of Your Device in 30 Minutes (JUNE 2015)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for UK., 19 Dec. 2013
Clearly American Kindles have different layouts and menus to UK models.
The descriptions and pictures are of very little use.
I bought the book because I wanted to have the page open at an appropriate spot and play with the Kindle functions at the same time.(Black mark for Amazon, by the way, for not producing a downloadable, PRINTABLE user guide.) Having the guide only on the device is not easy for many of us.
I have returned the book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2014 3:25 PM GMT

Beurer EM 35 Electronic Stimulation Unit - Silver/Black
Beurer EM 35 Electronic Stimulation Unit - Silver/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Beurer toning belt (EM35), 6 Feb. 2013
I have (many years ago) had a toning belt which was ill fitting and messy (gels!).
The Beurer fits like a dream, is easy to use and has a good computerised programme. I am starting to see results after just 3 weeks.
Can recommend wholeheartedly - its always the same with German manufactured products in my experiemnce.

Panasonic ES7102A511 Men's Rechargeable Shaver - Blue and Silver
Panasonic ES7102A511 Men's Rechargeable Shaver - Blue and Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack of West Yorkshire, 23 Sept. 2010
As a life long fan of Braun shavers I was becoming disillusioned with their current prices and quality of shave. I ultimately took the plunge and changed to this Panasonic. At first it was OK but it took at least two weeks to get used to the angles of shave and for my skin to adjust and now the shave is first rate - I will not be changing again in a hurry. Using it for a wet shave is a revelation! Excellent (and quiet) product at a really good price.

Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack of West Yorkshire, 2 Feb. 2009
This was our first purchase of an electric toothbrush and so we cannot compare to others but we think this product is excellent. After 2 or 3 days our teeth felt smooth and clean and after a week or so began to look really white. Design is good and we find the head shape comfortable and easy to use. My only gripe is that it should come with two heads on purchase, not just the one but then I suppose they are all the same in that respect. Highly recommended!