Profile for Just Jim > Reviews

Content by Just Jim

Just Jim

Canon PIXMA MG5450 All-In-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Wi-Fi, Touch control and Air Print)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst printer I've had in 20 years, 7 Feb. 2014
All I have had with the printer is problems. When it occasionally does work, it's slow. It's not user friendly at all. It's about to make it's way to the thrift store. I'll cut my loses on it and go back to an HP.

Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 (PC)
Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 (PC)
Offered by Digitalville UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Software is only as good as the tech support and Corel scores a zero, 20 Dec. 2012
Although there are some good things about VideoStudio 5, the support I got when I called with a problem was zero. I tried the online support first and after waiting till the chat option always timed out, the message across the screen always said, no agents are available. If you want an answer to a question, it will cost you $19 a call. (Why answer a question online when you can charge $19 for a couple minutes time?) When I asked about this, Corel said this was an industry standard. I think not! This was my last purchase from Corel.