Profile for P. M. Forrest > Reviews

Content by P. M. Forrest

P. M. Forrest (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Somebody Else's Kids: They were problem children no one wanted ... until one teacher took them to her heart
Price: 4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping 'special children', 25 April 2014
Have read many books by this author and enjoyed them, this one was no different as I enjoyed it too. I found it to be sad, heart-warming, funny and enlightening all at the same time! This lady has spent most of her life helping 'special' children successfully and I love reading the in's and out's of how she does it instinctively.

Irregular Choice Womens Patty Navy/Cream/Black Court Shoes 3614-14 6.5 UK, 40 EU
Offered by DestinyFootwear
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, 21 April 2014
Bought for my daughter but unfortunately they are very generous in width fitting so too much room for her feet. Had to return. They are a beautifully made shoe and very eye-catching.

Neoprene Lined Wellington Boots | Cars & Buses | Wide Fit | Evercreatures | Clearance | Seconds(UK Size 7 | EU Size 41)

5.0 out of 5 stars something bright, 21 April 2014
Neoprene lined wellies are a definite plus - they are warmer and more comfortable underfoot. In an ideal world I would have preferred slightly more room around calves but I do have muscley legs. Good grip on the soles. Great price!

Cablesson Ikuna High Speed HDMI Cable with Net Jacket (Latest 1.4a Version) WITH ETHERNET 1080P for XBOX 360 SONY PS3 SKY VIRGIN BOX DVD Blu-ray Nintendo Wii U LCD PLASMA & LED TV's AND ALSO SUPPORTS 3D TVS (5M (5METER) Cable)
Offered by HDCentral
Price: 36.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 21 April 2014
I wanted something to enable me watch video footage of my identical triplet Grandsons and this cable fit the bill. It seems to be fairly sturdy for a cable so not too worried about damaging it. Have already recommended it to several friends. Good price too!

CTEK XS 0.8 12V 1.2A - 32A 6-Stage Battery Charger
CTEK XS 0.8 12V 1.2A - 32A 6-Stage Battery Charger
Price: 34.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 17 Dec 2013
I don't use my car very often and as a result the battery was often almost flat. A battery charger was needed, looked on Amazon and found this one. Although not the cheapest i could have had it sounded like just what I needed. It was delivered promptly and fits the bill perfectly for me. Very easy to use and saves me a lot of hassle.

Sapphire Necklace, 9ct White Gold, Diamond and Created Sapphire Pendant, 45cm Chain, by Miore, UNI003P2W
Price: 76.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 5 Jan 2013
This little necklace is very pretty, and I love the combination of sapphire and diamond with white gold. The pendant itself, however is very small. I've kept it because I like it so much but wish it was bigger.

Seksy Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 4009B.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 5 Jan 2013
Delighted with the quality of this watch and bracelet. The watch has many removable links which is a bonus for making adjustments. Un fortunately the bracelet doesn't have any adjustable parts so was a very 'neat' fit on my wrist. Decided to give this item to my daughter at Christmas because of that.

The Paws Colour Fusion Leather Collar, S, 40 cm, Red
The Paws Colour Fusion Leather Collar, S, 40 cm, Red
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Quality, 5 Jan 2013
Smart looking little collar for a my Westie. Nice and soft from the beginning not like some leather products which can be quite hard until worn in. Also not too 'pretty' for a male dog!!

Pan Pastel Artists Pastel Phthalo Blue - 5605
Pan Pastel Artists Pastel Phthalo Blue - 5605
Offered by supermart USA
Price: 4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 5 Jan 2013
Very helpful seller. Excellent communication. First order went missing (International) but there was absolutely no problem from sellers in sending a replacement order which I have now received. All items intact. Good quality original product. Haven't had time to use them yet because of Christmas stuff. The price I paid was exceptional, only wish they had more at the same price!!
Would certainly recomment this seller and would definitely buy from them again if the price was right.

PanPastel Ultra Soft Artist Pastels 9ml-Ultramarine Blue