ARRAY(0xadb8b684)

Cheeky Wipes Mini Kit for Cloth Nappy Users
Offered by Cheeky Wipes
Price: 24.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab kit. Best purchase, 24 Feb 2014
I have to say that this is probably my best and most useful purchase for little one. We use the wipes regularly, and so far I haven't had to buy a packet of wipes at all. The squares are a good size and the box fits well on our change table. The oil is a lovely scent.

I do find I need to add fabric softner or the wipes get dry and scratchy.

Wish I had had this kit with previous children.

Emma-Jane - Long Nursing Vest-White-10/12
Emma-Jane - Long Nursing Vest-White-10/12
Offered by Bumps Maternity Wear
Price: 20.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 24 Feb 2014
A very useful top when breastfeeding. I don't need to wear a bra with it. It does look a little weird as your breast pop out through two holes, but it is very comfortable, and long enough to hid a post pregnancy belly. The clips are good and can fasten with one hand.
I wear this top under a jumper of the same colour and when feeding when out and about, you can't really tell that I am feeding!

Only grumble is that my white top (I have white and black) got a stain on it, which I have tried everything to remove it, but for some reason can't. Perhaps that is my fault.

Suma Organic Baked Beans 400 g (Pack of 12)
Suma Organic Baked Beans 400 g (Pack of 12)
Price: 10.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Good beans, nice sauce. Full can!, 24 Feb 2014
It might seem odd that I wrote "full can" for my title. However I have found that other brands of beans give you half a can of beans and loads of sauce to fill it up. Not so here. You do get a full can of beans, and the sauce is quite thick and yummy. We will definitely be buying again.

Free and Easy Organic Parsnip Soup 400 g (Pack of 6)
Free and Easy Organic Parsnip Soup 400 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 8.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather thin and watery, 24 Feb 2014
I love parsnip soup, but I found this one a little disappointing. It has a good taste, when you get to the last spoonful which has all the good bits in, but overall it is rather thin and watery. The taste is ok.

Probably won't be buying again.

Typhoo 80 Decaf Tea Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 480 Teabags)
Typhoo 80 Decaf Tea Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 480 Teabags)
Price: 13.20

4.0 out of 5 stars When you can't have caffeine, 24 Feb 2014
then these are the tea bags to use. They are the best decaf tea bags I have tried, and I have tried loads of them.

Will be purchasing again.

Lazy Days Foods Millionaires Shortbread 150 g (Pack of 3)
Lazy Days Foods Millionaires Shortbread 150 g (Pack of 3)
Price: 6.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Contains SOYA, 24 Feb 2014
I was really excited to finally have some caramel shortbread but I was disappointed. Free from everything - you would think, but take care - contains Soya flour. The taste was ok. They seemed dry and too crumbly.
Would buy them again, if they took out the soya.

Tyrrells Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar Crisps 40 g (Pack of 24)
Tyrrells Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar Crisps 40 g (Pack of 24)
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum. Very moreish, 24 Feb 2014
Title says it all really. We all love these crisps. Very crunchy and a good flavour. Definitely will buy again.

Suma Organic Green Vegan Pesto 160 g (Pack of 6)
Suma Organic Green Vegan Pesto 160 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 13.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sauce, 24 Feb 2014
I had to eliminate dairy from my diet recently, and struggled to find pasta sauce with no cheese.

This is a great tasting sauce and one pot seems to cover a lot of pasta. You can definitely get 1kg of pasta covered with one of these small pots.
It keeps well in the fridge, for days when the whole family aren't eating it.

A good product at a reasonable price.

Bambino Mio (Parma Violet) One Size Reusable Nappy
Bambino Mio (Parma Violet) One Size Reusable Nappy
Offered by Thehealthcounter
Price: 15.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy., 24 Feb 2014
I initially bought 2 of these nappies to try them out. They are advertised as btp (birth to potty), but in reality they only fit my daughter from 3 months.
Once she started wearing them, I loved them. They are so soft on her skin. They hold a large amount of wee, and contain ALL poonamis. I add a booster for night times, but we do go up to 13 hours (lucky me I know) asleep.

I find them easy to wash, and the insert that is attached, wiggles itself loose in the machine. They dry fairly quickly too. They seem less bulky than other washable nappies too.

The poppers enable adjustment of size, and now at 5 months we are still in the smallest size, but will have to adjust to the mid size soon.

We have had a leakage once, but it was because I adjusted to the next size with the poppers too early.

All in all a great nappy, and works out economical for us, as we have 10 and bung them in the wash when we have 8 dirty, and they are clean and dry ready for when next needed.

If you are considering washable nappies, I would recommend these.

Lazy Day Foods Chocolate Chip Shortbread (Pack of 4)
Lazy Day Foods Chocolate Chip Shortbread (Pack of 4)
Price: 7.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 Jan 2014
The chocolate chip shortbread biscuits were pretty pricey for what they were. Each biscuit is rather thin, and has a very dry texture.
I am currently on a dairy, egg, gluten free diet, and was looking forward to these biscuits as a treat. I obviously didn't read the info carefully, because they have soya flour in and soya lecithin. Major flaw, as 50% of people who can't eat dairy can't eat soya products too.

So although these biscuits are good for many people with allergies or intolerances to certain foods, no good for many others.

Page: 1 | 2