Profile for kerry > Reviews

Content by kerry

kerry

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kindle Paperwhite (6th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 April 2015
I love it! Now I can read at night without putting the light on!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Fantastic product and speedy delivery.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab charger cable, 12 Dec. 2013
I'm so glad I ordered this cable. It works perfectly. The cable is a great length. I can use my phone without having to sit too close to the plug socket.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 26 Oct. 2013
Great usb card reader. Easy to fit in your pocket so you don't lose it! Easy to use too. Would recommend.

FoneM8® - New 2013 Version HTC One Mini Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Retail Packed - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Sept. 2013
A great product. I thought it would take me many attempts to put the screen protector on, but it was much easier than I thought. Glad there are spares just incase.

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic exercise DVD, 1 Sept. 2013
I'd heard good things about this workout so I thought I'd give it a try. It was a bargain at £5! I wanted a workout that I could do at home and that wouldn't take too long. This is 20 mins so it fits in nicely. The first few days were really hard but when my muscles got used to exercising it wasn't too bad! A quick but effective workout!

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 1 Sept. 2013
I like watching the Hairy Bikers so when their book came out I had to have it! It's filled with easy to cook recipes that even I can make. Despite cutting calories, the food is still flavoursome.

The 20/20 Experience [Clean]
The 20/20 Experience [Clean]

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 1 Sept. 2013
JT is back! I admit this album took a few listen-tos before I started to really like it. I think my favourite song on the album is Mirrors.

250 x Professional Cellophane Burger Discs/ Paper 5'' = 12.4cm
250 x Professional Cellophane Burger Discs/ Paper 5'' = 12.4cm
Offered by Tongmaster Seasonings

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but i ordered the wrong size!, 1 Sept. 2013
I'll have to cut these to the right size!! They look thick enough though so should do the job ok.

HTC One Mini (M4) Wave Series Slim GEL Case Cover Includes Touch Screen Stylus ScreenProtector and Polishing Cloth
Offered by MOBILEJOY

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job pretry well, 1 Sept. 2013
When I got my new phone I was concerned that I might scratch it or drop it do I wanted to get a case asap. It's only made of plastic but does the job pretty well. Comes with a screen protector and cleaning cloth. A bargain really.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3