Profile for D. Frost > Reviews

Content by D. Frost

D. Frost "D.C.Frost" (York, North Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
999043 Type 7 x 11 x 17mm Carbon Brushes for Hitachi Power Tool 8 Pcs
999043 Type 7 x 11 x 17mm Carbon Brushes for Hitachi Power Tool 8 Pcs
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 7 May 2014
A good product at a very good price, delivery a little slow. But all in all I was very satisfied with this product,

Nearest Thing to Crazy
Nearest Thing to Crazy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 April 2014
I would recommend this back to anybody that loves a good psychological thriller. A real page turner, that keeps you guessing right till the last chapter.

Memories of a Mental Nurse
Memories of a Mental Nurse

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 1 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It made me realize how hard these people work with people suffering from mental illness. A good insight in the horrors and heartbreaking stories of sufferers.

Visitor in Lunacy
Visitor in Lunacy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Visitor in Lunacy (Kindle Edition)
Lets you into the world of the insane. Dracula meets Sherlock Holmes type of story. Entertaining yet sometimes frightening, could keep you awake at night.

The Asylum
The Asylum

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and informative, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Asylum (Kindle Edition)
I am writing a book about my late wife who suffered from manic depressive illness. I wanted information about the history of asylums and found this book answered all my questions and more.

An Unquiet Mind
An Unquiet Mind
by Kay Redfield Jamison

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: An Unquiet Mind (Paperback)
This book answered a lot of questions for me. My late wife suffered most of her life from Manic Depressive Illness, and this book give me an insight into her mind. A must read for anybody interested in Mental Illness.

Beyond Evidence
Beyond Evidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Story, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Beyond Evidence (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. For a first novel, I found it well written. For all you skeptics out there, I have not given this book a good review because I am a friend of the author. It is just a very enjoyable read, and considering that it's her first novel I am looking forward to more from this very talented author.

Woe Is I
Woe Is I
by Patricia T. O'Conner

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple to understand guide, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Woe Is I (Paperback)
A very handy little book that makes the art of English Grammar simple to understand. One that I will always keep on my desk for quick reference.

R.BAWA. Pack Containing 5 Parts. Blue Flip Leather Case For Nokia Lumia 520 + 2 Screen Protectors + 2 Stylus Pens
Offered by RENU BAWA LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 8 Oct 2013
This item is excellent value and very well made. Shops on the high street are charging over £20.00 for the same thing

The Life of Charlotte Bronte
The Life of Charlotte Bronte
by Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent writing, 1 Oct 2013
Nice to read such a well written book. Certainly a classic. Very informative and lets you into the mind of Charlotte Bronte.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3