Profile for Chloe G > Reviews

Content by Chloe G

Chloe G

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Emma Barclay Kimberley Diamante 16 - 19mm Telescopic Extendable Metal Curtain Pole Set, Brushed Silver, 120 - 210cm
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamante curtain pole., 2 Aug. 2015
Exactly as pictured and described. The rings are bigger then the diamante ends so they end up coming off but other then that it's perfect in size and quality. Not cheaply made, very strong for a curtain pole.

Ecosusi Tote Shoulder Bag
Ecosusi Tote Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecosusi tote shoulder bag., 2 Aug. 2015
Bigger then I had first thought but it is perfect. Beautiful designed, quality is excellent and there are a few compartments inside the bag.

Wild Republic Sweet und Sassy 10049 Tiger 30 cm Green
Wild Republic Sweet und Sassy 10049 Tiger 30 cm Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Republic tiger., 2 Aug. 2015
I bought this for my son as he kept taking his sister's teddy and he loves it. Lovely soft snuggly texture, brilliant quality and a beautiful design.

Body Snap
Body Snap
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Body snap, 2 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Body Snap (Toy)
Both of my children was really interested in this (ages 6years and 3years) they were really intrigued about the body parts and where they belonged in their bodies. I then quizzed them to show me where each body part was, even my 1 year old was copying my other two children pointing at every body part.

My First Colour & Shape Snap
My First Colour & Shape Snap

5.0 out of 5 stars My first colour and shape snap., 2 Aug. 2015
This review is from: My First Colour & Shape Snap (Toy)
My children enjoy this, it different and educational. Could have been more variety of shapes though.

My First Number Snap
My First Number Snap

5.0 out of 5 stars My first number snap, 2 Aug. 2015
This review is from: My First Number Snap (Toy)
My children enjoy this, it's different and educational. Very colourful and lost of different images on the cards.

Kosnic 9w Lamp Energy Saving R63 Lamp 2700k/827/Warm White BC/B22/Bayonet Cap
Kosnic 9w Lamp Energy Saving R63 Lamp 2700k/827/Warm White BC/B22/Bayonet Cap
Offered by What Watt?

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulb, 29 July 2015
Item as described

Delonghi F28311.W1 Roto Fry Deep Fryer with Easy Clean System, 1.2 Litre, 1800 Watt - White
Offered by Koester GERMANY

5.0 out of 5 stars Delonghi Roto Fryer., 29 July 2015
Brilliant deep fat rotary fryer. You can cook about anything in it and it will taste delicious. Chips taste fluffy on the inside and sausages taste like they have been made at the fish shop which I absolutely love. It is easy and simple to use.

Virasorb Cold Sore Cream Aciclovir 5% 2g
Virasorb Cold Sore Cream Aciclovir 5% 2g
Offered by St. Georges Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold sore cream., 29 July 2015
Great Item, does what it says.

RIBBON LACE UP PLIMSOLES PLIMSOLLS PUMPS TRAINERS CANVAS WOMENS GIRLS LADIES WHITE SILVER 6
Offered by Foster Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Ribbon Lace Up Plimsoles., 29 July 2015
Lovely shoes for the price. I had read the reviews about the sizing so I based my purchase upon that. I am a 6.5 so I normally buy a size 7 but after reading the reviews that they are half a size bigger I decided to risk it and get a 6 and I am so glad I did as there is still a bit of room for movement in both length and width of the shoes. They are very pretty, brilliant quality and have been made to high standards, I know by the thick sole and thick material they have used to make these shoes that they will last me a very long time. I am very happy with my purchase from LD Outlet, Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20