Profile for Susiemia > Reviews

The Body [DVD]
The Body [DVD]
Dvd ~ Oriol Paulo

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB FILM, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Body [DVD] (DVD)
Got this film as it sounded good on the write ups. However I hadn't realised that it was in subtitles. That being the case we persevered and to be honest we think it is one of the best films we've seen in ages, so much so we have lent it out to several of our friends and they all agree. None of us guessed what the outcome would be. Wonderful storyline and very well thought out. Don't let the fact that it's subtitled put you off, the is excellentand well worthe a look. I guarantee that you won't be disappointed

FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup
FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup
Offered by Wi-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUR REAL PUPPY, 27 Jan 2014
I bought this puppy for my Granddaughter as a Christmas present. She absolutely adores it. One of her favourite presents, i think. Just perfect and a very good buy.

Multi-Sharp 3001 Wetstone Water Cooled Chisel Plane Sharpener
Multi-Sharp 3001 Wetstone Water Cooled Chisel Plane Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD CHISEL PLANE SHARPENER, 27 Jan 2014
Bought this for my partner as a Christmas present. He had one kind of sharpener but not like this one. He was very pleased with it and has already used to shapren a couple of items. Very good buy.

Black & Decker KW712KA Planer
Black & Decker KW712KA Planer

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PLANER, 27 Jan 2014
Bought this for my partner for a Christmas present and he loved it. Wasted no time in using it. He's already planed a couple doors. It is very easy to use and very efficient. Great buy.

Pusher [DVD]
Pusher [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Coyle

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD FILM, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pusher [DVD] (DVD)
We thought this film was good and action packed. Lots of action and we thought it was a good storyline. Very enjoyable if you like this kind of film,which we do.

The Facility [DVD]
The Facility [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alex Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD FILM., 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Facility [DVD] (DVD)
We really enjoyed this film. It was a bit strange and it wasn't until the end of the film that we realised it was based on a true story. Good viewing if you like a fiom that's a bit scarey.

Faithfull 9.1/2-inch/ 60.1/2-inch Block Planes in Wooden Box
Faithfull 9.1/2-inch/ 60.1/2-inch Block Planes in Wooden Box

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY BLOCK PLANES, 27 Jan 2014
I bought these two boxed block planes as a Christmas pressie for my partner. He was so pleased with them. As said in the heading they are of excellent quality and and excellent buy. I would definately buy from this seller again. Superb in all ways.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo / The Girl who Played with Fire / The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest  (Extended Versions) [DVD]
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo / The Girl who Played with Fire / The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Extended Versions) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noomi Rapace

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT TRILOGY, 20 Dec 2013
You have to see this film to appreciate it. It was in sub titles (which i normally avoid, as I don't llike sub titles) but the content of the film was superb. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the series and couldn't wait to see the next one. There were actually 6 episodes to the Trilogy, having two parts on each DVD. As i stated in the title of this review, it can only be described as "Brilliant". I would reccommend this Trilogy to anyone who would enjoy and action packed thriller.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER SUPER ADDICTIVE GAME, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
I haven't played this game for very long like some people but I'm already addicted, lol. I just love playing it and if anyone hasn't tried it yet I'd say give it a go, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Coin Dozer Seasons
Coin Dozer Seasons

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GAME, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Coin Dozer Seasons (App)
I just love this game. Can be very addictive. I feel I have to keep playing to get the prizes and coins. Very time wasting but in the nicest way. Recommend it to all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3