Profile for sweetthing > Reviews

HOLE PUNCH PLIERS HOLLOW HOLE MAKER
HOLE PUNCH PLIERS HOLLOW HOLE MAKER
Offered by Auto Poweronline
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I tried these hole makers straight away on a thin belt as I thought they were not brand new and they were useless, they made an, 11 July 2014
When it was delivered the card on which it was attached was torn, and the plastic tie that held it to the card had been cut. I tried these hole makers straight away on a thin belt as I thought they were not brand new and they were useless, they made an indentation where I wanted the hole to be, but I had to use a pair of scissors to actually make the hole, which I had been doing previously, hence the reason for buying these, so a waste of time and money.

Self Inflating Whoopee Cushion
Self Inflating Whoopee Cushion
Offered by CKONE
Price: 1.15

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I WANTED, 9 July 2014
Bought these for my grandchildren, they love their whoopee cushions. They are only young so need the self inflateable ones which these are. They are also a bit larger than I thought they would be and all individually packed which is great.

Sticky Buddy Resuable Lint Remover Roller + Travel Size
Sticky Buddy Resuable Lint Remover Roller + Travel Size
Offered by easytech1
Price: 4.43

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 9 July 2014
Love these, I have had some before but my sons took them. Great for last minute picking up of bits, especially when my grandchildren have been using sequins to make cards.

Giant Whoopee Cushion
Giant Whoopee Cushion
Price: 5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY UN-HYGIENIC., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Giant Whoopee Cushion (Toy)
This is the most unhygienic thing I have seen for a long time. It states not to be used by a child under 36 months, so they are saying a child over 36 months can use it, it is NOT SELF-INFLATABLE. How on earth can a child of three and over blow the thing up. He/she has to ask friends and parents to blow it up for them, that is disgusting, how many mouths have to be put around this thing before someone gets germs and sore throats from, I certainly would not want to blow it up after some one else has done it. Something this size should have come with an inflation gadget, also it does not state that the item is NOT self-inflatable on the site, I would have thought something of this size would be.

All in all a waste of money, there is no way I would give this to my grandchildren, as god knows whose mouths it will end up around it, absolutely nasty.

In the bin it has gone. Money down the drain.

NOTE SINCE THE ABOVE COMMENTS WERE MADE I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY THE COMPANY WHO HAVE KINDLY OFFERED ME MY MONEY BACK, BUT AS THESE ITEMS ARE IN THE BIN I COULD NOT ACCEPT THEIR KIND OFFER. THE DELIVERY SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT IT IS JUST THE WHOOPEE CUSHIONS I HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT.

Detachable Shoe Straps - To hold loose high heeled shoes (Double Black)
Detachable Shoe Straps - To hold loose high heeled shoes (Double Black)
Offered by Elila Mayaa ltd
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, 3 July 2014
I once purchased similar shoe straps but they were the short ones and they just didn't fit, but when I saw these extra long ones I thought fantastic. They came today and they are absolutely great. I have to wear a heel lift in one of my shoes and without straps cannot keep the shoe on when I am walking. I always buy ankle strap shoes but the styles are few and far between as I cannot walk in high heels so the maximum heel height has to be 2.1/2 ins. I can now buy a pair of normal court shoes and put these straps on and fasten it across my foot and keep the shoe in place. I don't want to wear the strap as shown in the picture, just across the instep of my foot so I will have to cut a bit off the length and punch a few more holes in the strap, but that will take seconds. I have today ordered another pair of black and 2 pair of beige.

Official Panini FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil (Brasil) 10x Sticker Packs (50 Random Stickers in total)
Offered by Gameseek
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL LEARNING TOOL, 2 July 2014
I have been buying my nine years old granddaughter these for a while now and she is having the time of her life swapping them with the boys at her school. I decided to buy my three and five years old grandsons some as well so I got them both an album with stickers free from another supplier (I think it was another supplier, cannot remember). Anyhow, I thought they may be a bit young for them but I was wrong, you should have seen their little faces when I gave them an album and 25 packs of sticker packs each, they had 125 stickers each to stick in their albums (helped by grandma and daddy), I have never known two little boys sit and be quiet for so long. Even though they could not read the names of the footballers, they could read the numbers so matched the numbers on the sticker with the numbers in the book. What a great learning tool and fun as well. They both then sat down and swapped their duplicate stickers with each other. My three year old grandson came up to me and whispered in my ear 'I love you grandma'.

Nylon lycra swimwear/dancewear fabric - FREE DELIVERY (Bottle Green)
Nylon lycra swimwear/dancewear fabric - FREE DELIVERY (Bottle Green)
Offered by Fabric Fabric
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I WANTED, 24 Jun 2014
Great material, lovely colour, just what I wanted. I need12 more words, but cannot think of anything else to add.

(BTM)2014 NEW Model 5 position adjustable handlebar height adjust as your child grows 1030*630*1000mm 3 wheeled 'V' SCOOTER (PINK)

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I WANTED, 24 Jun 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter who will be nine shortly. It really is a well made piece of equipment and will be large enough until she reaches her twenties. or more, due to the extendable handle bars. I haven't seen any other make of scooter to compare this scooter with so I do not know what the difference would be.

I had just one query regarding the cover plate where the handle bars join the steering column as it did not meet when screwed together. The seller told me that the manufacturer said it was supposed to be that way so you can tighten the screws as tight as possible which makes sense. If the top and bottom covers met it would be impossible to tighten the screws any further.

All in alI I am extremely pleased with this scooter and I am sure my granddaughter will love it.

Excellent customer service.

Outdoor Garden Camping Chair - Green
Outdoor Garden Camping Chair - Green
Offered by Shamz
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I WANTED., 20 Jun 2014
I am a tall, 5 ft 9 ins (lady), I did find this a bit on the low side, but I didn't buy it for the garden I bought it to keep in the car. Sometimes when we go out, our grandchildren love to go on a picnic, but I find sitting on a rug on the grass cripples me, (not as young and lithesome as I used to be), so I need a chair to sit in. This fits the bill perfectly. Not large and cumbersome, just throw it in the boot for the next time. But like I say, if it was for use in the garden it would be more ideal for kiddies.

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Official Book
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Official Book
by Andrew McDermott
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC BOOK, 17 Jun 2014
This is a top quality item, worth a lot more than the price I paid. Bought it for my grandson, guess who has kept it, his uncle, my son. Buying another one now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20