Profile for Mrs Murray > Reviews

Content by Mrs Murray

Mrs Murray "lisa mellor" (england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Official Goonies Never Say Die Men's T-Shirt (M)
Official Goonies Never Say Die Men's T-Shirt (M)
Offered by Vanilla Underground

5.0 out of 5 stars Who wouldn't love a goonies t.shirt?, 4 July 2016
very good quality t.shirt, nice bold colours

RDX Training Boxing Inner Gloves Hand Wraps MMA Fist Protector Bandages Mitts
RDX Training Boxing Inner Gloves Hand Wraps MMA Fist Protector Bandages Mitts
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive, 4 July 2016
Really are great, nice support and feels comfortable. I use them under my gloves

ARC Vacuum Storage Bag (100x70) Jumbo Size Pack of 5, High Quality Sealing Mechanism, 100% Unique Better than Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Arc Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Airtight, 4 July 2016
bags failed within first use. tried agin thinking maybe it was something I had done wrong. it still failed. let air back in within 24 hours.

Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband  - Black, Large
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband - Black, Large
Offered by Matik

3.0 out of 5 stars As of June 2016, there is a known fault with this watch., 19 Jun. 2016
I purchased this in March 2016, and all was well with the product until 6 days ago, when I suddenly stopped syncing. Spending 4 hours on a online chat to try to fix the problem, which Fitbit have stated on their website, that there is a known issue with this watch and they are trying to fix it, and with my watch they have not been successful at doing so. Fitbit also want to charge me for returning the watch as it's past the 45 day return policy.

100 Nescafe Gold Blend - 100 individual sachets
100 Nescafe Gold Blend - 100 individual sachets
Offered by Sweet Addicts

5.0 out of 5 stars godsend, 12 April 2016
Why I never thought of buying these before for my holidays I'll never know. But now I'll be able to pop a few on my bag when I'm out instead of a tupperware container with coffee in it. Good spoonful in each sachet.

One Second (Seven Series Book 7)
One Second (Seven Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 8 April 2016
yet again Danika does it! Sad to see the series come to the end!

Walden Farms Original Barbeque Sauce 355ml
Walden Farms Original Barbeque Sauce 355ml
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, 24 Mar. 2016
mmmm tasty! wouldn't think it was so little calories! lovely smokey fragrance to it too

Sukrin Gold All Natural Low calorie stevia sweetener alternative to Brown Sugar with 98% less calories than sugar (220g)
Offered by Sukrin Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars No chemical taste at all, 24 Mar. 2016
I really do like the taste of this, I replaced my sugar with it, and it tastes the same! I cannot stand the taste of sweeteners, I've tried them all, and they all have a chemical taste which is unpleasant.

I really do not like the price though! it is very expensive, compared to a bag of sugar, which can cost under 99p for 1kg, this works out to be around £14 per kg. depending on where you get it from, but still very expensive. I certainly wouldn't be baking cakes with it!

Bilt Hamber Auto Clay Bar Regular 200g
Bilt Hamber Auto Clay Bar Regular 200g
Offered by Saverschoice UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a happy husband, 17 Feb. 2016
Beware of how hard you use the bar, my husband has scratched his bonnet through using it too hard, to the point it looks like it will need a re-spray.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2016 5:22 PM BST

The Complete Book of Drawing Manga
The Complete Book of Drawing Manga
by Peter Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Feb. 2016
fantastic book for my budding artist!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17