Profile for N. Chenththuran > Reviews

Content by N. Chenththuran

N. Chenththuran

20in1 Complete Neutral Density ND Filter Set ND2 ND4 ND8 ND16 G.ND2 G.ND4 G.N8 G.ND16 for Cokin P + Square Holder + Adapter + Holder + Lens Hood for Cokin LF292
Offered by XCSOURCE

4.0 out of 5 stars the delivery is super fast. I like the product, 5 Mar. 2015
First of all, the delivery is super fast. I like the product. It produces the results I am looking for for the money I paid. One minus point is that the filters are not labled. So its bit challenging to find the ND number. You have to experiment yourself.

Palio Master Table Tennis Bat & Case
Palio Master Table Tennis Bat & Case
Offered by TT Trading Co

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like the grip of the bat and the spin it ..., 3 Oct. 2014
I bought this bat recently. I really like the grip of the bat and the spin it generates. But when I hit the ball the sound generated by the bat is bit loud compared to my previous bat (Dunlop)

Neewer TT520 Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Pentax Sigma Minolta Leica and Other SLR Digital SLR Film SLR Cameras and Digital Cameras with single-contact Hot Shoe
Offered by Ultra Sales Global

3.0 out of 5 stars not an ideal flash for a DSLR, 15 Aug. 2012
This is a good product for the money we pay. However I find a slight problem frequently which is the flash gun does not syncronise with my camera. This means these is a second or two delay between the time i clicked the button and the flash fires.

Canon PowerShot SX10 IS Digital Camera - Black (10MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch Vari-angle LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cannon SX10 IS, 26 Mar. 2009
I bought this one on amazon. As usual the delivery was really quick.I took some shots yesterday at a party. Pictures are really cool. This camera offers good shutter and AF performance. Image color and quality are absolutely brilliant. This camera has a simple and easy to use movie capability for those who are so inclined.

Chenththuran

Soul of Healing Meditations
Soul of Healing Meditations

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CD from Chopra, 21 Mar. 2009
Hi all,
I have been doing Yoga and meditation from childhood. I came to know about this CD while doing a search in Amazon. As I already read many books of Deepak, I did not have a second thought in buying this CD. After listening this CD couple of times, I started to feel a difference. This is such an amazing one, well worth for the money we pay.

Chenththuran