ARRAY(0xa94933f0)

Words and Pictures
by Quentin Blake
Price: 11.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift from husband... love it., 12 April 2014
This review is from: Words and Pictures (Paperback)
I really enjoy Quentin Blake's work, and this is no exception. This was a birthday gift from husband, and I love it.

HQ Swallowtail Butterfly Kite
HQ Swallowtail Butterfly Kite
Offered by 20 Jahre Diabolo Freizeitsport
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful kite, flies easily... just make sure you build it correctly., 12 April 2014
Bought myself this kite because I love butterflies, and wanted a kite to enjoy whilst our son play with his kites. The rods must be inserted correctly (otherwise, it won't fly) in order to obtain the correct tension, and this can be disconcerting, as one feels one might break the rods. They are pliable enough, though, and once correctly built, this flies easily and beautifully. I spent half an hour flying it the first time I tried it, and only retreated home because it became cold. I'd have stayed out and flown this for longer if it had been warmer.

Doctor Who Dr Who Time Zone Playset DALEK INVASION inc EXCLUSIVE Dalek Hoverbout
Offered by Mytoyfactory
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Correct dalek not even available for hovabout., 31 Jan 2014
Son wanted this for the hovabout. He says the set is okay (he wouldn't pay 10 for this set without the hovabout), but he now has to buy a dalek to fit the set. To add insult to injury, the dalek available to fit this set isn't the correct dalek for the episode the set portrays. He feels obliged to buy himself a dalek to fit on the hovabout, but won't be buying any more. "IT's awful... why would they suddenly reduce all the sizes? They're just trying to scam people out of more money."

Freya Women's Patsy Underwire Plunge Balcony Bra Peacock 30FF
Freya Women's Patsy Underwire Plunge Balcony Bra Peacock 30FF

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent...bought a second the day this arrived., 18 Jan 2014
Already had one of these, a couple of years old. Order this one, it arrived, tried it.. fits perfectly and beautifully. I've ordered another one, and would recommend the seller. If only they sold the matching brief, I'd indulge in a pair....

Hessian / Jute 'Delivered by Reindeer Mail' Christmas Santa Present Sack
Hessian / Jute 'Delivered by Reindeer Mail' Christmas Santa Present Sack
Offered by bellas-direct
Price: 10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sack, great quality, beautifully packaged., 31 Dec 2013
Bought one of these to stash son's presents in. He loved it, and it may just have helped him t continue believing in Santa for another year. Excellent quality, this will be used again and again, thanks.

Stovax Stove Fire Glass Gel, Aga, Rayburn & Oven Cleaner Gel 500ml Brand New Full Strength Gel
Offered by Galleon Fireplaces
Price: 7.29

1.0 out of 5 stars No improvement over using ash., 15 Dec 2013
I used ash from the burned wood to clean our stove glass. Tried a friend's bottle of this, but no difference, so didn't buy any of our own, but did inform our friend (one good turn deserves another). I believe they're using ash now, too.

Splitting Maul by Gransfors Bruks
Splitting Maul by Gransfors Bruks

5.0 out of 5 stars Cor... a gorgeous piece of kit., 20 Nov 2013
I'm a very small person (size 8, 5'1) and needed an axe to help split larger, knotty logs ready for burning. I also have arthritis, so needed something that I could actually handle. This beauty is just the job. Easy enough for me to swing and hit the log I'm trying to split, and the axe does the job marvellously. Cor...

Gransfors Bruks Small Splitting Axe
Gransfors Bruks Small Splitting Axe
Offered by Ronnie Sunshines
Price: 104.95

5.0 out of 5 stars small splitting axe for a small person, 20 Nov 2013
I'm a very small person (5'1, 8 stones 8), and suffer with arthritis, so needed an axe to help me to do the work of splitting kindling wood, so that I don't end up with sore arms. This axe helps me to do the job, brilliantly. It feels light, and is very well balanced. I also have the splitting maul, which is excellent for splitting larger logs before this splitting axe gets into them. Excellent stuff.

Electric Insect Killer
Electric Insect Killer
Offered by CaraselleDirect
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Flies all dead..., 31 July 2013
This review is from: Electric Insect Killer
Bought a couple of these from a well-known hard discounter. Installed them (just plug them in and hang them where the flies are). Within minutes, the flies (loads of them, buzzing around the pet food) were nearly all gone (the odd one trying to get out of the window). Excellent stuff. Would buy these again (although ours were less than 10 each).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2013 8:58 AM BST

Alcosense ALCNFTWIN French NF Approved Breathalyser - Twin Pack
Alcosense ALCNFTWIN French NF Approved Breathalyser - Twin Pack
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not required at all. Don't waste your money., 30 July 2013
We were considering buying these before a holiday to France earlier this year. Contacted French friends to check which one they keep in their car. They don't. The project (keep one of these in your car at all times) was cancelled months ago. Drivers in France don't need one of these at all. The French police have no powers to fine you for not having one, so there's no point forking out your hard-earned for this product, or any other alcohol test kit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2013 10:31 PM BST