Profile for Diego Crespo > Reviews

Content by Diego Crespo

Diego Crespo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Brightest Light (Deluxe Box Set)
The Brightest Light (Deluxe Box Set)
Price: 33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!!!!, 28 Oct 2013
I didn`t expected this kind of Box Set, the size is big, I thinked that was smaller and thin, but whe I receive the package I cannot believe, again I told you, amazon, put more pictures of the product, you can sell too much, I bought this product because I like the band, but another people if knows the quality of the box can buy easily without doubts.

The Studio Albums 1989-2007
The Studio Albums 1989-2007
Price: 18.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice edition, 28 Oct 2013
It's OK, I don't understand why isn`t clockwrok angels, contains 7 discs with the Vapor trails remixed, this is the new of the box, it`s ok.

Megadeth: Countdown To Extinction - Live [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Megadeth: Countdown To Extinction - Live [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Megadeth [Blu-ray+CD]
Offered by dodax-online-uk
Price: 13.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing show, but this is not DELUXE EDITION for me, 28 Oct 2013
I saw the blu-ray and it`s amazing, but for the next time, if you put in the description deluxe, it was good any picture to see if the product is a box set, digi pack or whatever, I thinked that at least was digi pack, but it's a simply blue blu-ray case with a blu-ray and a cd plus a little booklet...

Passion [VINYL]
Passion [VINYL]
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful ornage vinlys!!! Amazing presentation, and the music is better!!! if you ar Pendragon fan, you need to get it!!!, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Passion [VINYL] (Vinyl)

British Steel [VINYL]
British Steel [VINYL]
Offered by Townsend Records
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a big fan of Priest, is for this that I bought this vinyl, I've got the red back on black vinyl too, it's nice vinyl., 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: British Steel [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I'm a big fan of Priest, is for this that I bought this vinyl, I've got the red back on black vinyl too, it's nice vinyl but I believed that it's gonna be better...

Los Chakras: Centros Energeticos de La Transformacion (Inner Traditions)
Los Chakras: Centros Energeticos de La Transformacion (Inner Traditions)
by Harish Johari
Price: 11.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book!, 26 Jun 2013
I didn't read the book, but I saw quickly and it's very interesting I think , I recommend to all people!!!

The Metal Opera Pt 2 [VINYL]
The Metal Opera Pt 2 [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible double 180 gram vinyl!, 26 Jun 2013
Incredible double 180 gram vinyl! Very good edition, includes the best song of Avantasia so far, The seven Angels, 14 minutes of amazing music. I recommend to Avantasia's fans.

The Metal Opera Pt 1 [VINYL]
The Metal Opera Pt 1 [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible double 180 gram vinyl!, 26 Jun 2013
Incredible double 180 gram vinyl! Very good edition, the best album of Avantasia so far, I recommend to Avantasia's fans.

Super Collider
Super Collider

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible 3D cover!, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Super Collider (Audio CD)
Incredible 3D cover but I prefer a digi pack, is better presentation, the music is Megadeth, but isn't the best album of Megadeth.

Little Box 'O' Snakes - The Sunburst Years 1978-1982
Little Box 'O' Snakes - The Sunburst Years 1978-1982
Price: 21.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing box set, 28 May 2013
Incredible presentation of the box, 8 discs and a little boox, more than I expected, I recommendo for all Whitesnake fans.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3