Profile for C A Barnett > Reviews

Sissel Sitfit Plus Cushion Cover - One Size, Blue
Sissel Sitfit Plus Cushion Cover - One Size, Blue
Price: 10.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for a bad back, 15 Feb 2014
My Osteo recommended one of these for my back. Trust me, if your Osteo says get one, get one!

The only reason I can sit in a chair is this cushion. All chairs, including v good quality office chairs, are torture devices without it and certainly regress my recovery.

The Colette Sewing Handbook: 5 Fundamentals for a Great Sewing Experience
The Colette Sewing Handbook: 5 Fundamentals for a Great Sewing Experience
by Sarai Mitnick
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: 11.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, shame about unit conversions, 15 Feb 2014
This is a lovely book and, whilst I've only just started reading it, it covers all the basics and more in a lovely, calm manner.

The problem is the conversion from inches to centimeters - in one section 1/8" is 30cm and another 24" is 6.6cm. In this day and age converting from one to another should be simple and accurate. It's jarring for someone used to converting but if you're a sewing novice and reliant on the instructions it could be misleading and add frustration where it isn't needed. Material specs seem to be ok, but I'll be triple checking everything from now on.

Sissel Sitfit Plus Seat Cushion with Pump Blue
Sissel Sitfit Plus Seat Cushion with Pump Blue
Offered by Superfooduk
Price: 24.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a bad back, 25 Nov 2013
My osteo recommended this as I have a problem with my lower back. whilst the leg supports make it uncomfortable, using it the 'correct' way, my solution - turn it round and now it makes sitting much less painful. Great on an office chair or other 'hard' chair but not so good on the sofa. Highly recommend if sitting is uncomfortable

Solder Mat
Solder Mat
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Solder Mat (DIY & Tools)
I bought this to use with a glue gun and it's a good size for that and keeps the hot glue away from my table

Dremel 930 Glue Gun Hobby 7mm - Dual Temp
Dremel 930 Glue Gun Hobby 7mm - Dual Temp
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product for craft, 25 Nov 2013
Great little glue gun for crafts -gives either a small thin line of glue or a thick one if you prefer. Very simple to use and the cable is a nice length but definitely safer with an extension lead. The starter pack is great but it's worth considering ordering spares at the same time as I've used all 3 high temp sticks on my first go.