Profile for Anthony2014 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 Sep 2014
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
It's ok but there are a better selection on other sites if this kind

The After - Season 1
The After - Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sep 2014
great start really worth the watch

5:2 Fast Diet Recipe Book: Meals for One! Amazing Single Serving 5:2 Fast Diet Recipes to Lose More Weight with Intermittent Fasting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to lose weight, 10 May 2014
This book is very well presented and has some fantastic recipes. I really like the way its set out in with each section containing the meals for that set calorie amount. There are loads of meals to make and the instructions are very easy to follow I would recommend this book to everyone who wants to lose weight this is a very enjoyable way to do your diet. 5 starts from me.

The Order of Ascalon (The Order of Ascalon Trilogy Book 1)
The Order of Ascalon (The Order of Ascalon Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed reading every page, 8 May 2014
This book was so good I enjoyed reading every page the amazing adventure that this book takes you on is brilliant. I weren’t really expecting much when I downloaded this book but I really enjoy this time period so I gave it a go and I’m so glad I did it was one of the best books IV every read on this era.

This book was very well written and I really felt like I was on the journey with the characters. The style in which the author writes is great I just could not put it down. I found the book to be very interesting from the first page this is something I love in a book when a books starts really slow I tend to give up.

For me one of the best things about this book is the price I have paid a lot more for books with nowhere near as much gripping story telling as there is in here. When I first came across the book it seemed as though the book was aimed towards young people but I think this book would appeal to all ages as it’s such a brilliantly written story and I would recommend this to everyone who is interested in this type of book.

PURE VISION: The Magdalene Revelation
PURE VISION: The Magdalene Revelation

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great book this turned out to be, 25 April 2014
This book was just what I was expecting and more. It reminded a little of the lost symbol by Dan brown and this book is just as good as some of the really famous novels I have read. The story line is full of very interesting twists and turns and the book leads you on an amazing adventure. I love books of this type because you never quite know what’s going to happen on the next page.

This book is one of them books that you just cannot put down I was reading this book for hours and lost track of time you just get totally involved in what is happening. The way the author has written this book is truly brilliant the level of description that is in the story really helps you make the book come alive and lets you imagine what’s happening very easily.

I would recommend this book to everyone who is interested in this type story. The book is so well written and very easy to understand I found myself just wanting to read more and more this book is by far one of the best books I have read in a long time and that is the reason i gave it 5 stars.

The Plan: (The Shamed Billionaire Series: Book 1)
The Plan: (The Shamed Billionaire Series: Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Plan, 18 April 2014
A very exciting, sexy and enthralling story about one woman and her quest for revenge. She is also out for a few more things I'm sure, and as her sexuality develops throughout the series, it will prove very interesting. Highly recommended.

RedSnow ® 2200mAh Iphone Battery Power Pack Case Power Supply For iPhone 5 5S 5G (White)
Offered by Redsnow Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product iv not left the house without it, 9 April 2014
Great product. Only had this a couple of days but so far I have not left the house with out it. I have a long hour train commute to work and always used to run out of battery on the way home if i did not charge my phone up during the day. With this it gives you pretty much double the battery life. I will be recommending this to my friends and family. Thanks again and for the very fast delivery!!

5:2 Diet Recipe Book: Healthy & Filling 5:2 Fast Diet Recipes to Lose Weight and Enhance your Health.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 3 Mar 2014
I love this book there are some very nice recipes for the 5:2 diet one of my most favourite is garlic mushrooms with spinach a very nice dish and I does not take long to make. The way the book is set out is brilliant with all the prep times and cooking times as well as telling you how many calories each dish has. Another thing that I like is the pictures a very nice little piece of the book I think.

Pocket Squares For Men: The Complete Guide (Men's Style Series Book 3)
Pocket Squares For Men: The Complete Guide (Men's Style Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advise in this book on pocket squares, 18 Feb 2014
This book was a very well written piece of advice. I have a lot of problems deciding what to wear and how to wear it and one of the things that puzzle me is pocket squares what colour what pattern it confused me for many years. I was not expecting much when I downloaded this book but there was plenty of useful information that I found help me.

My favourite part in the book is on the folding of your pocket squares which I found particular useful. The style the author writes in is brilliant I found that they made me feel at ease with what I was reading and trying to learn.

I would recommend this book to everyone who is struggling with the problem of pocket squares this is by far the best piece of information that I found on this subject. I think the author has a fantastic way of teaching you and explaining everything to you in a very interesting way which make for a very nice read.

The Perception Transformation: How to Transform The Reality By Understanding Our Perception

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed the way i now think, 18 Feb 2014
I have to say this book is extremely interesting and I really enjoyed reading every page of it. Every once in a while there is a book that can completely changes the way I think and this book is one of them. The author did a good job providing valuable content in this book. One thing I like about this book is the tone of this book. I felt like I was given advice from a very trusted friend.

I found this book very easy to read and understand. It is short and sweet as they say. The size of a book really didn't matter to me as there was so much information in this short book. One of my favorite part of the book is the first chapter where he explained the 3 scenarios. The author explained in a very simple terms on how and why we have different perception towards the same scenario. The second scenario really stood out to me, because it showed very different outlooks on life by having different pass experiences.

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to change their perception of their life for the better, especially if you have a really negative perspective on life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3