ARRAY(0xad2bbc6c)

Night Work
Offered by davehopetrading
Price: 4.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Night work, 10 Nov 2011
This review is from: Night Work (Audio CD)
This is the first Album by the Scissor Sisters that I have purchased. I think it's brilliant and highly recommend it.

Limboland
Limboland
Offered by thebookcommunity
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Limbo Land - betty, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: Limboland (Audio CD)
I love Betty's music I first heard it on 'L' word. I bought this one because it was on special offer. I like every track, they do a couple of tracks that you may have heard before, like 'windy'. They have great voices, most of the track are originals. The tracks are easy to sing along too.

Kelly
Kelly
Price: 11.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelly Groucutt, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: Kelly (Audio CD)
I had this album on tape years ago and have tried various sites including Amazon. He was a member of E.L.O. and only made 1 solo alboum. He died 2009, I found it on utube and bought it. The last track is the only one that is remastered, the quality of the other tracks are not so good. But, as I like the songs I can put up with that.

Dust Bowl
Dust Bowl
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironweed Project, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: Dust Bowl (MP3 Download)
I liked the song to special ops, it's an Australian soap type rescue series. The title track is called 'get a little dirty' I found it on utube then tracked it on Amazon. I like the whole album and really recommend it. The singer has a really deep gravely voice. I like the music too. It's a fun album at least I think so.

Andy Williams Christmas Album
Andy Williams Christmas Album
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Andy Williams Christmas Album, 4 April 2010
Years ago I had this CD on and LP. It is every bit as good as I remembered, well, even better, he sings Christmas songs so well. I think it is great, if you like good Christmas songs it is a must.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4