Profile for Mochaboomess > Reviews

Content by Mochaboomess

Mochaboomess (Streatham, London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Braving the Elements (Darkness #2)
Braving the Elements (Darkness #2)
Price: 1.79

4.0 out of 5 stars magic, 21 April 2014
I read this in a few hours there is romance, action, friendship and of course sex. I'm looking forward to number 3. But once again the book is far too short.

Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers Book 3)
Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers Book 3)
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars another two bite the dust, 21 April 2014
It's a good story and I could not stop reading and the storyline just gets better. My only grumble it is too short.

The Mogul's Reluctant Bride - Book Two (Billionaire Brides of Granite Falls)
The Mogul's Reluctant Bride - Book Two (Billionaire Brides of Granite Falls)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 26 Mar 2014
I loved the story line and was engrossed with the characters. This is a book well worth reading. Will reading no. 3

Sleigh Bells in the Snow
Sleigh Bells in the Snow
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 27 Nov 2013
Sarah... I love your stories... This was so Xmassy I wished I saved this read nearer to Xmas day. It had sex, love, tears family moments everything which makes a great chocolate log.

Nintendo 2DS Carrying Case - Red (Nintendo 2DS)
Nintendo 2DS Carrying Case - Red (Nintendo 2DS)
Price: 6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars It's arrived early, 27 Nov 2013
It arrived early and is exactly as shown in website. It's a Xmas present for my 8 yr old daughter. She will be very pleased.

The Billionaire's Beck and Call: Book One
The Billionaire's Beck and Call: Book One
Price: 3.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 27 Nov 2013
Interesting read ... I found the male character or should I say 'sir' too sadistic ... Sufficient romance and good story line. I still enjoyed the read and it was better than buying the individual short stories.

Suddenly Sam (The October Trilogy)
Suddenly Sam (The October Trilogy)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Nov 2013
The story was fast paced and the descriptions of the various areas of October land were fantastic. I was sad to see this trilogy end. But it was a super ending. Continue the good work HKW. I would recommend Dorian' s third kiss... Which I have Just finished reading ....

Price: 109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 3 Nov 2013
The size is great fits in my clutch bag and that's a plus ladies. It saves me having to carry my iPad with me now as I really wanted a ereader with no gimmicks other than to assist my reading. I find it easy to use a gentle tap and the pages turn elegantly. I was so impressed I bought one for my hubbi. A great gift for an avid reader and excellent for a child who enjoys reading.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple (will only fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a globe, 3 Nov 2013
The delivery was as expected a day early. The colour is exactly as shown I like the soft feel of the cover with the hard back. So if I dropped my kindle it would be protected.

Lost to the Desert Warrior (Mills & Boon Modern)
Lost to the Desert Warrior (Mills & Boon Modern)
Price: 2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 14 Oct 2013
This a lovely story of hope, trust and new beginnings. Two characters who experienced loss of love and one who never knew it. Together they start their journey of finding out about each other. Well done SM

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10