Profile for Sarah D > Reviews

Skinner: The Art of Skinner
Skinner: The Art of Skinner
by Skinner

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov 2014
Amazing and beautiful colourful book, could look at it for hours!

Conjuring
Conjuring

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov 2014
This review is from: Conjuring (Audio CD)
Sweet album bought for boyfriend and we both love it!

Popular Tales from the Norse
Popular Tales from the Norse

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought it would be, 7 Nov 2014
Not really tales from the Norse as advertised. Also seems to be a book that amazon have chucked together with lots of different stories, so nothing special and lacks character.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2014 11:45 AM GMT

Tummy Control with Figure Firming Standard Waist Leggings-L-Black
Tummy Control with Figure Firming Standard Waist Leggings-L-Black
Offered by TLC Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Nov 2014
Just received these and when I opened them I thought they were tiny and there was no way they would fit (I am a size 14-16 sometimes in trousers and bought L). BUT I just went and squeezed them on and they fit!

They are comfy but very tight - but if you want that sucked in feeling they are perfect and do the job. Only down side is I've just noticed they are a bit shiny in the light (not terribly but noticeable when wearing especially), but I suppose that may be the lycra or something. I have a different pair from TLC that are a nicer non-shiny material but are baggy round the ankles so choose these. All in all feel happy and tucked in and will be wearing a lot!

Milestone Camping Microfibre Towel - Black, Large
Milestone Camping Microfibre Towel - Black, Large
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Took this to a festival in France and loved it, didn't want to lug the usual sized ..., 8 Aug 2014
Took this to a festival in France and loved it, didn't want to lug the usual sized towels around like I did in the past so this was great, really small and light (size of a coke can). When I used the towel it was quite small, but could still dry myself. If you wanted to wrap it around and walk around might be a bit too small to hide your modesty. Kind of rubbery feel, but soaks up the water fine :)

Eastpak Padded Pak`R Beasty Beatle
Eastpak Padded Pak`R Beasty Beatle

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Aug 2014
Good price and great product!!

Sonic Brew
Sonic Brew

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Sonic Brew (Audio CD)
Love this album it's awesome

Vans Womens W NEXPA  BLACK/FUCHSIA P Flip-Flops Black Schwarz (black/fuchsia p) Size: 7
Vans Womens W NEXPA BLACK/FUCHSIA P Flip-Flops Black Schwarz (black/fuchsia p) Size: 7

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small :( but good, 8 Aug 2014
Nice product and pretty, comfy. But sadly too small for me even though I am usually a size 7 shoe. Should of got an 8! Oh well. Would advise maybe next size up if purchasing.

Daniel Craig - Mouse Mat Art247 Highest Quality Natural Rubber Mouse Mats - Mouse Mat
Offered by Art247

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 May 2014
Bought this for a friend at work who loves Daniel Craig, she loves it! It's nice quality too. Thanks very much :)

Vans Pop Authentic Womens Canvas Trainers Black Pink 7 UK
Vans Pop Authentic Womens Canvas Trainers Black Pink 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and good product, 21 May 2014
I always wear plain black vans so thought I'd jazz my wardrobe up a bit, bought these and love them! Perfect for summer. Only thing I would say is I thought the laces/trim bit would be very neon pink but it's more of a reddy/orange neon pink but they're still lovely :) thanks

Page: 1 | 2