Profile for Heidi Kingston > Reviews

Content by Heidi Kingston

Heidi Kingston (Ashford, Kent United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rogz Grinz, Red
Rogz Grinz, Red
Offered by Petremedies
Price: 5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars A real hit!, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rogz Grinz, Red (Misc.)
My Springer has never been very impressed with tennis balls, so I wasn't sure what he would think of this ball, but he loves it! Maybe because it bounces well, or because it feels nicer than a tennis ball or maybe because he sometimes finds treats in it! Being red, it shows up well, so is not quite as easy to loose as some toys!

Glogg Wide Necked 500ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Carabiner Top
Glogg Wide Necked 500ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Carabiner Top
Offered by Glogg
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, 23 May 2014
I wanted a bottle to transport water for my dog. This is great as I can clip it on his travel crate, which keeps it upright and means it doesn't get lost under the seats! I get to share the water too! It is easy to clean. All in all, very handy, although as others have said, the carabiner isn't a particularly strong looking one.

Ultimate Performance Titan Runners Pack
Ultimate Performance Titan Runners Pack
Price: 11.68 - 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dog walking!, 9 May 2014
I have no intention of running anywhere (unless chased by a bull or something!) but find this very useful for dog walking in the summer. It holds my keys, dog treats, scoopy bag and mobile phone easily. It is also very comfortable.

Solar Powered Flip-Flap Sunflower - COLOURS VARY - BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE or PINK
Solar Powered Flip-Flap Sunflower - COLOURS VARY - BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE or PINK
Offered by MAKING LIFE SIMPLE
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cheerful!, 17 April 2014
I bought this as a present for friends and was tempted to keep it! If it is VERY sunny it does make a slight ticking noise, as it flaps so enthusiastically! But if it gets annoying, can always be placed in a shady spot for a while!

Hozelock 4in1 Porta Shower
Hozelock 4in1 Porta Shower
Price: 21.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for squelchy Springer washing!, 17 April 2014
It is absolutely great for giving my Springer Spaniel a nice warm wash, when he finds a very squelchy, black ditch to paddle in! It certainly beats a cold hose, or having to carry him upstairs to shower him!

Royal & Langnickel 4 X 6 inch Blank Greetings Cards and Envelopes - Mixed Pastel Hammered Finish (Pack of 50)
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 7.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 April 2014
These cards are just right for attaching photo's. When I used a felt tip pen to draw on them, I found it went a bit fuzzy, but biro works fine. I have so far found one envelope with about a millimetres worth of lick strip! So obviously that didn't work. But that wasn't really a problem, as I just sellotaped it down instead.

Nite Ize Spotlit LED Spot Light - Green
Nite Ize Spotlit LED Spot Light - Green
Offered by everyCasa Europe
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These lights are great!, 13 Dec 2013
I have tried several different lights on my dog, for night time visibility. These are the best I've tried. It is very easy to buy replacement batteries (You can get 12 for under 3 on Amazon) and easy to put them in. They also make great eyes for home made Halloween ghosts!

Off The Leash: The Secret Life of Dogs
Off The Leash: The Secret Life of Dogs
by Rupert Fawcett
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 Oct 2013
These cartoons are the funniest I have seen in ages. Rupert Fawcett obviously knows dogs very well indeed! This is a brilliant book and is bound to make dog lovers laugh/smile!

Reebok Rainwalker XI DMX Max Womens Walking Shoes
Reebok Rainwalker XI DMX Max Womens Walking Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! Dew proof trainers!, 18 Sep 2013
For years I have suffered from soggy feet, if I venture out in the dew, in anything other than wellies. I am so delighted to have found these. I have wandered them through wet grass and they actually DID keep my feet dry! They are also very comfy. Some trainers I have had have arrived with insanely long laces. The laces on these are just the right size, so no need to double the ends over to knot them! As the previous reviewer said, they are quite warm, so probably not that suitable for really hot summer days. But (so far at least!) they are perfect for what I wanted them for.

Kong Air Fetch Stick withrope, Medium
Kong Air Fetch Stick withrope, Medium
Price: 4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite with my dog!, 19 Jun 2013
This is one of my Springers favourite toys. If he was a sniffer dog, I think his handler would have to use one of these rather than a tennis ball! He has never been very impressed with tennis balls, but thinks this is great. I am not the worlds best thrower, but with the rope, even I can throw it a good distance,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4