Profile for Sylvie > Reviews

Content by Sylvie

Sylvie

Tropical Forest Organic Honey Set 340 g (Pack of 3)
Tropical Forest Organic Honey Set 340 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely honey and a great price for 3, 11 Aug. 2015
Really lovely honey and a great price for 3. Bought it couple of times and will again.
Great taste and organic!

The Skeleton Cupboard: The making of a clinical psychologist
The Skeleton Cupboard: The making of a clinical psychologist
by Tanya Byron

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an excellent book, well written, 11 Aug. 2015
I don't know how can someone rate this book with 1 or 2 stars! It's an excellent book, well written, extremely easypeasy reading even for a foreigner (me). I bought the book when I really wanted to study to become a therapist and after I red it I realised that counsel other people would just bring me down due to my sensitive nature. However I am fascinated about psychology itself. Great book, made me pretty upset every now and then.

The Art of Eating Well
The Art of Eating Well
by Jasmine Hemsley

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this book😍 I ordered 2 copies one for me ..., 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Art of Eating Well (Hardcover)
I absolutely love this book😍 I ordered 2 copies one for me and one for my sister! My employer had it first and I couldn't resist😄 although I am a cooking books horder,I have about 50 of them,but this is my favourite. I am an absolute health freak and there are plenty of easy to follow recipes and so yummy. I tried the avocado cheesecake,seemed crazy,but trust me, it's so much better than what it sounds like! It's delicious . I cannot wait to try all the recipes ! I highly recommend this great book..

Be Your Own Life Coach: How to Take Control of Your Life and Achieve Your Wildest Dreams
by Fiona Harrold

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Dec. 2013
I absolutely love this book! It gave me so much more confidence,like,after just a week of reading and doing the exercise,I haven't finished the book but I will definitely read it again once I finish.. I can Recommend to anyone who needs a kick,like I did ! I honestly love it!

LEGO Bricks & More 4635: Fun with Vehicles
LEGO Bricks & More 4635: Fun with Vehicles
Offered by Sirius_trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego, 12 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a present for my 4 year old nephew , I am sure he will love it as he is obsessed with Lego ! With Lego you can never go wrong! Though I wish it was little cheaper.

Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies
Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic juices, 12 Dec. 2013
I bought this book but still not the juicer yet,but I can't wait to use it! Would definitely recommend ! And a quick delivery!

Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g
Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 12 Dec. 2013
This is my second jar and one I bought for my mum too.. I have one in my bedroom on my bedside table and one in the kitchen,I love the smell too,will definitely buy again more ..

Farmyard Hens Butter Dish / Free Range Chickens / Chicken Lovers Butter Dish
Farmyard Hens Butter Dish / Free Range Chickens / Chicken Lovers Butter Dish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 12 Dec. 2013
Very quick delivery,and the butter dish looks just so cute. I bought this as my sister wanted it as a present,she loves it!

S and B Medium Hot Golden Curry 1 Kg
S and B Medium Hot Golden Curry 1 Kg
Offered by Xihaha Chinese Children Bookshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 27 Oct. 2013
Wow I was shocked how well this sauce turned out :) it's gorgeous, I make now the best katsu curry in the world! This block makes 50 portions so will last long.will buy again.