Profile for V K Taylor > Reviews

Love Never Fails
Love Never Fails
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection !, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Love Never Fails (Audio CD)
I've only taken delivery of this CD today and already I know it's going to be playing non stop for weeks and months to come, on my computer, in my car, at home, everywhere !
Jahmene is absolutely pitch perfect, the emotion in his voice would make a stone cry and the way he delivers these songs is quite simply perfection.
OK so these are all cover versions but even after the first listening, I had totally forgotten the originals and all I could think was 'THAT'S how it was MEANT to be sung' !!!
Really, just go buy this beautiful CD, right now ................

Aerobed Sleepeasy Double Raised Airbed
Aerobed Sleepeasy Double Raised Airbed
Price: 97.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant guest bed, 17 Jan 2013
My guests over Xmas tell me this is extremely comfortable, I found it very easy to inflate/install, simple effective instructions, and it looks great too ! Would definitely recommend.

Our Version of Events [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]
Our Version of Events [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, 17 Jan 2013
What can I say - brilliant - no home should be without this album - absolutely deserves every award so far won !

LG 42PA4500 42-inch HD Ready Plasma TV with Freeview and 2 HDMI Ports
LG 42PA4500 42-inch HD Ready Plasma TV with Freeview and 2 HDMI Ports
Offered by Hyper-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely super TV !, 17 Jan 2013
Ok, this isn't a technical review just an appreciation from a home viewer ! After much research and viewing the actual product at other sources, we decided that the specification of this TV met all our requirements. Delivery was very quick and efficient. The TV was easy to set up (my husband did that bit !) and our HDMI/AV systems (including BT vision) are working well with it. The picture/colour quality is superb and it's a great looking TV. Everything is working perfectly. Very pleased with it. Fantastic value for money. Would definitely recommend.