Profile for Ricky V > Reviews

Content by Ricky V

Ricky V

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Firetrap Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet FT1060S
Price: 59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too heavy..., 2 Oct 2013
A nice watch but a but too heavy for my wrist personally. Another person may disagree! A good quality watch though

Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini UK Sim Free Smartphone - Blue
Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini UK Sim Free Smartphone - Blue
Offered by iHeadphone
Price: 131.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 30 Sep 2013
My Samsung Ace was coming to the end of it's life, having researched at what phone to get i decided to go for the Samsung S3 mini. WOW - i didn't realise how outdated my old phone until i used the S3 mini.

Quick and easy to use and has most of the features of an Iphone 10/10

Autoglym Aqua Wax With Microfibre Cloth.
Autoglym Aqua Wax With Microfibre Cloth.
Offered by PARTS BY POST LTD
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wax on...wax off!, 30 Sep 2013
10/10! Easy to apply on the car when it is wet and then buff off - as simple as that. Leaves a nice finish on the paint work and smells ok too

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do the job for me!, 30 Sep 2013
Unfortunately these blades did my car no justice, they screeched every time i used them on the screen. I had to buy the genuine ones in the end so i spent more money in the longrun :-(

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Cookie Shape Surprise
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Cookie Shape Surprise
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Sep 2013
My 6 month old loves this toy and plays with it most days! Nice and bright and education as well..bonus!

Minnie Mouse 'Shopaholic' Rotary Double Duvet Set + Matching Curtains 54" Drop x 66" Wide. All 100% Official Merchandise

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 1 May 2013
Some of the review stated that the quality was not too good. I have had no such problems with the curtains or the bedding, matches my daughters bedroom very well. You save some when purchasing the both at the same time too :-)

Gro-Egg Room Thermometer
Gro-Egg Room Thermometer
Price: 13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good..., 19 April 2013
I live in a 3 storey house with varying temperatures in the house so this product gives my wife and I some confidence about the temperature of the rooms we take our new born in is ok.

So far so good.

I only give it 4 stars and personally the night light glow is rubbish in my opinion, could be a tad brighter but hey ho...can't have everything hey,,,

Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix/Pebble Car Seat Raincover
Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix/Pebble Car Seat Raincover
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove..., 19 April 2013
There are lots of generic ones out there around the same price so i decided to go for the actual real mcoy and no regrets so far. With the british weather you never know when you have to use it.

I have used it a few times and no complaints - there is even a flap for the actual carry handle itself to be used

Protex 1L Central Heating Inhibitor
Protex 1L Central Heating Inhibitor
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed!, 19 April 2013
A lot expensive else where so overall a good price. The bottle was a lot small than i expected but more than enough fluid inside for what i needed it to do

Oasis Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap B854

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 19 April 2013
I bought this for my wife who loved it. A simple but elegant watch for everyday or occasional use. Brilliant!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6