Profile for Ajax129 > Reviews

Sociolinguistics: An Introduction to Language and Society
by Peter Trudgill
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended Introductory text, 12 Oct 2011
This book was an excellent introduction to the study of sociolinguistics and helped me on the way to a 1st in my university module. I would definatly suggest this book to others as it gives a broad spectrum of the sections covered. Arrived promptly and in great condition. Very happy indeed.

Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse Vampire 9)
Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse Vampire 9)
by Charlaine Harris
Price: 11.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Oct 2011
Absolutly love this series and so was delighted when I found this for such a reasonable price. Arrived promptly and safely from the seller so very happy indeed

2 cm / 0.7500 inch Premium Resin Poster Hangers in Matte Black (no cords or clips needed).
Offered by iposters
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Just what I wanted, 12 Oct 2011
As I'm not a fan of bluetack or the rips and stains that accompany it, this product is brilliant as it allows me to neatly display my posters and makes it easy for me if I decide I want to put them somewhere else. I just bought myself some string to hang them up and I was sorted. The seller was also quick and the packaging the hangers arrived in was great as it meant that there was no damage. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more of this product in the future as my poster collection expands and I would recommend to others.

Water for Elephants: A Novel
Water for Elephants: A Novel
by Sara Gruen
Price: 7.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 6 Feb 2011
This is an amazing book that will keep you hooked until the end. I couldn't put it down!!
I would definatly suggest this to everyone. Without doubt one of the best books I've read.