Profile for bikeman > Reviews

Anthems Trance
Anthems Trance
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anthems Trance (Audio CD)
I must say that I love dance music especially this genre, I may be the wrong side of 50 but I do like a thumping base !! although I do have most of the tracks already on other CD's there are some great new ones too. All in all 5 stars, buy it you'll like it.

After Earth [DVD] [2013]
After Earth [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Will Smith
Price: 5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near as good as the hype made it out to be, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: After Earth [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I expected more from this film, it looked great on the trailers but is really disappointing in the end, I wish I hadn't paid so much for it as I felt a bit cheated so much is unexplained and you have to try to guess what is going on, I have seen much better films that didn't have so much on screen hype, it is technically good in places but the plot is a bit thin.

Ladies Festive Faux Suede Snugg Bootie Slippers with Faux Fur Lining Size 3 to 8 UK - PERFECT XMAS GIFT (5 to 6 UK - MEDIUM, Pink)
Offered by Price Drop 247
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, great product, 2 Feb 2014
I bought these Bootie slippers for my wife as she is always complaining about being cold, they were recommended to me by my younger sister who had bought some and loved them, well, my wife was absolutely delighted with them, so much so that she ordered another pair for herself and a pair for her sister. all in all an excellent buy, you wont be sorry.

Random Access Memories
Random Access Memories
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely underwhelmed !!, 22 Jan 2014
After the success of "Get Lucky" I was looking forward to this album, I must say I am stunned at how banal it is, at one point in one of the tracks, I am not sure which one as they all sound virtually the same, I thought I was listening to "Sparky's magic piano" I am glad I didn't waste money buying it on CD. I have heard great tracks from the French duo in the past but it seems as if this is where this album belongs, in the past, very reminiscent of 1970's concept albums.

You Can't Stop Us (Loveparade 2001)
You Can't Stop Us (Loveparade 2001)
Price: 2.37

5.0 out of 5 stars You Can't Stop liking it, 20 Oct 2013
I have been trying to get these tracks since I first saw the video on MTV in 2001, I had no idea who had recorded it and have been searching for almost 12 years !!
People think I am to old to enjoy electronic dance music at 50, well they are wrong. Playing something like this at full blast in the car makes the day go a little better, if you remotely like dance music you will love this track(s)

Anjunadeep Sampler
Anjunadeep Sampler
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dance album, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Anjunadeep Sampler (MP3 Download)
I really enjoyed this album, as I love dance music and tend to listen to it most of the time (Very Loudly) in my car, this is a fantastic addition to my ever growing music collection, go on have a listen, I think you will like it too!

Language. Sex. Violence. Other?
Language. Sex. Violence. Other?
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 22 Mar 2013
I know its an old CD but I love the track Dakota, that's why I bought it and at 1p plus postage it was the best bargain of the year.

Mylo Xyloto
Mylo Xyloto
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars my girlfriend loves this cd, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Mylo Xyloto (Audio CD)
i bought this cd for my girlfriend,she wanted it for her birthday and loves it,well worth the purchase price to make someone so happy.