Reviews

Content by A Customer

Reviews Written by A Customer
Gibsons Downton Abbey Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces)
Gibsons Downton Abbey Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality puzzle!, 27 Feb. 2012
I love Downton Abbey and just had to have this beautiful puzzle. It was great fun but it didn't take so long time to do it. Perhaps the 1000 pieces is harder, but I think 500 pieces is hard enough. Lovely picture quality on the puzzle, I recommend it very much. It's also well packaged.

Mental Mugs Classic Novels Abridged Mug, Pride and Prejudice
Mental Mugs Classic Novels Abridged Mug, Pride and Prejudice

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mug!, 30 Dec. 2011
What a pretty Pride and Prejudice mug! It's both fun and practical. It's a great tea/coffee mug and it looks exactly as the picture. I'm very pleased with it.

Romantic Flowers Large Address Book
Romantic Flowers Large Address Book
by Ryland Peters & Small
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful address book!, 28 Dec. 2011
What a beautiful address book! Perfect size and a lovely cover. There are also beautiful photos inside the book. There are photos for all the letters of the alphabet. It's enough room to write the adresses. I'm very pleased with it.

Kitchen Timer - Ladybug design
Kitchen Timer - Ladybug design

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Kitchen Timer!, 11 Jun. 2011
It's so cute and not too big or too small, the size is good. It works like a regular timer. I like it and I think it's very sweet.

Kitchen Craft Let's Make Heart Shaped Sandwich Cutter
Kitchen Craft Let's Make Heart Shaped Sandwich Cutter

5.0 out of 5 stars A good heart shaped sandwich cutter!!, 9 Jun. 2011
This is a good sandwich cutter. It's easy to use and it looks good too. The edges are not sharp so children can use it. It can be used to make heart shaped scones and cakes too. It is easy to clean. I bought this as a gift to my older sister because she loves to bake! And she likes this sandwich cutter a lot.

Victorian Household - Replica Memorabilia Pack
Victorian Household - Replica Memorabilia Pack
Offered by Resources for Teaching

4.0 out of 5 stars Victorian household in a small package..., 29 April 2011
I got a little bit surprised about the size of this product, the parcel was so small....but the size doesn't really matter. There is useful information about my favourite time period in it. I love the pretty advertisement pictures and I learned new things about the Victorian time. It's probably good material for teachers to get their students more interested in history. I recommend this package for people that like history and to learn it in a new way.

The Gift
The Gift
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic voice!, 29 Mar. 2011
This review is from: The Gift (Audio CD)
Susan Boyle has a beautiful voice and she seems to be a nice woman. Even if it's a christmas album it's lovely to hear even if it is spring. This cd I bought for my mom as a christmas gift and she loves it. She has already Susan's first album that we bought in London last year. I recommend it very much, buy it as a gift or to yourself.

The Jane Austen Pocket Bible (Pocket Bibles)
The Jane Austen Pocket Bible (Pocket Bibles)
by Holly Ivins

5.0 out of 5 stars a perfect book for a fan of Austen's world and novels!, 29 Mar. 2011
I bought this book simply because I love all Jane Austen's novels and the late 18th and the early 19th century society. The book is superb and it has a lot of information about the characters in the novels, Austen's real life, all the movies and some fun facts that at least I didn't knew before. I recommend it very much, buy it!

About South West Wales (About Wales Pocket)
About South West Wales (About Wales Pocket)
by David Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless information a bad guide, 28 Mar. 2011
I'm going to Wales on a short holiday and needed a good guide. But after bying this I understood that you shouldn't buy the first one you find. I couldn't believe a guide could be so lacking of information and absolutely useless. I don't know any more about Wales after reading it than I did before! There is no information how to find the places in this guide.The only thing that was good about this book was a few beautiful pictures. I'm very disappointed about this purchase but it was cheap though so I didn't loose that much money.

Pink Lampwork Glass Heart Pendant - 3.5cm Long on 18 Inch Sterling Silver Chain - Gift Boxed (P4)

4.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful and unique pendant!, 28 Mar. 2011
I bought this pretty heart pendant because I thought it looked nice on the picture and I was not disappointed! It was bigger than I thought and that was a good suprise. The only thing I can complain about is that the silver chain was a bit thin. But that didn't bother me so much. The pendant feels special.