Profile for PJS > Reviews

Content by PJS

PJS "PJS" (Saudi Arabia)

Page: 1 | 2
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Millennium series Book 3)
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Millennium series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars great story, 4 Aug 2014
An excellent story with many turns and twists. The plot was well structured and the conclusion was unexpected. It kept you on the edge of your seat till the very last word.

The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden
The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 16 May 2014
Another gem from Jonas Jonasson. I really enjoyed this book. Whilst similar in style to his previous one I still found it brought a chuckle to me as I read it.
Highly recommended

Moleskine Pocket Size Hard 12 Months 2014 Weekly Notebook - Red
Moleskine Pocket Size Hard 12 Months 2014 Weekly Notebook - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Diary, 16 Oct 2013
Bought this as a gift. The recipient was very pleased. These diaries look very good, are robust and do the job. Very satisfied.

World Without End (The Pillars of the Earth)
World Without End (The Pillars of the Earth)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 16 Oct 2013
I really enjoyed World Without End. It is linked to Pillars of the Earth but you don't need to have read it first. Ken Follett has obviously done his research as the detail of medieval England makes you feel that you are there. The injustices make you aware of the liberties that in a modern country we take for granted.

Highly recommended for anyone who enjoys a good read

Declare
Declare

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Declare (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoy faction style books and was looking forward to reading this one. However, I found the plot very confusing and tedious. Such that I gave up half way through the book. Sorry but can't recommend this one.

The Riddle of the Sands: A Record of Secret Service
The Riddle of the Sands: A Record of Secret Service

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't enjoy this, 6 May 2013
I was really looking forward to reading this book as I had heard about it and the "German Invasion" for a number of years. Sadly I found this book very slow and the plot was rather weak.

Doddie: My Autobiography
Doddie: My Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 6 May 2013
As a lifelong Rangers FC fan I found this book really interesting. I remember watching Alex MacDonald play and found his book to be full of entertaining anecdotes. Recommended for all Rangers fans.

4 Piece Insect Mesh Door Curtain White Fly And Mosquito Screen 100x220cm
4 Piece Insect Mesh Door Curtain White Fly And Mosquito Screen 100x220cm
Offered by Rajanis

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 May 2013
Easy to install and seems to be keeping the bugs out. Highly recommended for ease of use and installation. Does what it says on the tin.

Best Kept Secret: Book Three of the Clifton Chronicles
Best Kept Secret: Book Three of the Clifton Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story Teller, 6 May 2013
I really enjoyed this book as much as I have the previous two volumes. Can't wait to read the fourth book.

LinkedIn - Creating a Great Profile as a Member of the Armed Forces (Your Most Important Mission Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice, 29 Mar 2013
A very useful guide for military to help you prepare your Linked-in profile.His advice is spot on.

THanks Tim