Profile for TR > Reviews

Princess Fairy Spa Salon
Princess Fairy Spa Salon
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Princess Fairy Spa Salon (App)
It is ok but it won't start up for some reason so there's no point installing it the reason I'm doing this review is because it looks nice but it won't start up

Hedgerow Medicine: Harvest and Make Your Own Herbal Remedies
Hedgerow Medicine: Harvest and Make Your Own Herbal Remedies
by Julie Bruton-Seal
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, brilliant, what a great book., 22 Oct 2013
This is a brilliant book. Great illustrations and photos, wonderful and very interesting introduction to herbalism with very good remedies. This book has really opened my eyes to foraging and I always take a bag with me when out, just incase I come across a plant or tree I know I can use to make up another remedy. I made some delicious Rosehip syrup which is high in Vitamin C and I am looking forward to my spoonful of medicine each day.

Grow Your Own Drugs: Fantastically Easy Recipes for Natural Remedies and Beauty Treats
by James Wong
Price: 13.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointing, 22 Oct 2013
This book is really dissapointing.
If you are happy spending money in various health food shops or online in order to get all the ingredients for your recipes (I would not call them remedies!), if you are happy with a very vague introduction to herbalism and if you like looking at lots of pictures of Mr Wong then this is the book for you.
However, if you want to go out foraging, learn about nature, plants and trees then this is absolutely NOT the book for you. I would recommend buying "Hedgerow Medicine" by Julie Brunton-Seal et al. Now, this is a brilliant book and definately worth getting!