Profile for loulabelle > Reviews

Content by loulabelle

loulabelle

Page: 1 | 2
Kipling Sport children's quartz Watch with silver Dial analogue Display and silver stainless steel Bracelet K9400383

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality watch., 30 May 2015
This is a lovely watch. I am a female adult and purchased this for myself even though it is described as a child's watch. I have a 6.5 inch wrist and it fits just fine with a bit of room to spare. The watch itself measures approx. 8inch. The watch face measures approx. 1inch across so a little smaller than I imagined but it looks really nice on the wrist but if you are wanting something larger it may not be for you.
The watch seems very well made and is quite weighty (not too much so but it isn't cheap and flimsy). It came in a lovely red pouch so would make a lovely gift for a Kipling lover. The watch is a fantastic price for the quality and would not hesitate in recommending this unless you have a larger wrist.

Earth Spirit San Jose Honey 18603 6 UK
Earth Spirit San Jose Honey 18603 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Shoes, 25 Jun. 2014
These are gorgeous comfy shoes. They look a little more pointed on the picture but are a lovely gently rounded toe pump. There is cushioning at the arch of the foot which makes them really easy to wear. I bought the honey colour which I would say is very slightly lighter in shade in real life making them a great neutral colour which is very flattering as it seems to blend in with the skin tone making my not very model-like legs appear longer! I ordered the size 6 and although it always hard to comment on sizing as all brands seem to differ but if anything I would say these are a small 6 as opposed to a large 6 if that makes sense.
I would highly recommend these shoes and think they would suit any age group. I wear mine mostly with skinny jeans or capri pants and they are ideal. The delivery from the seller was super quick too. :0)

Kipling Unisex Adult Kari Accessories, Gentle Grey, K15180826
Kipling Unisex Adult Kari Accessories, Gentle Grey, K15180826

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Kipling Women's Kari Purse (Shoes)
Great make up/small toiletry bag. It is personally a little large for daily use as I usually only carry the essentials - lippy, eyeliner, concealer and blusher, and too small for all my toileteries but I took it on holiday and filled it with all my make up including foundation, primer etc and also my moisteriser and eye cream to keep in the hotel room and it was the ideal size for that. The monkey on this (gentle grey) is called Melanie.

Kipling Travel Duffle Teagan M, Red, K13367100
Kipling Travel Duffle Teagan M, Red, K13367100

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to go away!, 27 Aug. 2013
This is a lovely suitcase in a gorgeous vibrant red. I like that there are two separate main compartments so if you are going on a short break you could separate yours and your partners items. I managed to get this when it was half price so a real bargain. Just need to go on holiday to use it now though I'm sure that like all Kipling bags it will stand the test of time.
Update to my review - 07/11/13
Just been on a 5 day city break and am really impressed with what I could fit in this case - four pairs of skinny jeans, one pair of jeggings, two pairs of boots, two bulky jackets, 2 pair of pyjamas, undies, 6 short sleeved tops, two large scarves, a cardi and a large (kipling!)toiletry bag. Managed to also fit in some Xmas pressis that I purchased including a Harrods Teddy. Like all Kipling items you can always seem to fit in more than you would think. Felt really posh wheeling this through reception! :0)

Kipling Unisex-Adult Puppy Top-Handle Bag Expresso Brown K13618
Kipling Unisex-Adult Puppy Top-Handle Bag Expresso Brown K13618

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 27 Aug. 2013
This is a great toiletry bag and will hold loads including my hair straighteners. Bought the expresso brown colour which is a very unisex colour so would also be suitable for the man in your life. The monkey's name is Bryan for anyone who likes to know their names.
Usual great service by Amazon.

Kipling Women's Erine Shoulder Bag Brick K15259
Kipling Women's Erine Shoulder Bag Brick K15259

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bag, 12 July 2013
This is a lovely bag. It is quite large and holds loads but without looking too big.
It is very similar in style to the Nagato which I love but it is larger and only has one front zipped compartment as opposed to two on the Nagato. I bought the Brick shade which is a lovely terracota/rust shade which will look good now and into the Autumn.
The two shoulder straps are more than ample to fit over the shoulder even if you were wearing it over a thick coat (unlikely at the mo!) There is also a long adjustable and removable strap if you want to wear this across body.
I bought this for a weekend away to use in the daytime and wanted to take a spare pair of sandals with me (in case my new ones rub!) and a cardi in case the weather turns and this will be ideal for my needs.
I would highly recommend this bag unless you only like to take the essentials with you unlike me who takes the kitchen sink with me!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2014 2:50 PM GMT

Greatest Ever Sixties: The Definitive Collection
Greatest Ever Sixties: The Definitive Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab CD, 28 Jun. 2013
This is a great CD at a fantastic price. I bought this for my Dad for Father's Day and he has played nothing else since receiving it.
A great selection of songs. I would highly recommend this CD and the seller.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wedding Gift, 28 Jun. 2013
I bought this as a wedding gift for the couple 'who have everything'. They (well mainly the bride!) was genuinely thrilled as everyone else had bought the usual photo frames/vases/champagne etc.
The smell is gorgeous, a clean/fresh/floral scent.
This was a great price compared to the shop I usually get my Yankee Candles from. They last for hours and really do smell lovely. Really worth paying a bit extra for Yankee Candles as the cheaper ones are often just coated with fragrance but these are saturated with the scent all the way through.
The delivery was very good too.
I would highly recommend both the candle and the seller.

ESPRIT  Cyprie Ribbon Sandal Fashion Sandals Womens  Beige Beige (fossil beige 284) Size: 5 (38 EU)
ESPRIT Cyprie Ribbon Sandal Fashion Sandals Womens Beige Beige (fossil beige 284) Size: 5 (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sandals, 20 Jun. 2013
These are really lovely classy looking sandals. I'm sure that they would have been very comfy as the footbed was very soft and flexible but unfortunately I have VERY wide feet so had to return but I certainly wouldn't say that they are a narrow fit. It's always hard to comment on sizing as every brand seems to differ but on the whole I would say that they are true to size and love the fact that these come in half sizes (I can be anything from a five to a six).
The delivery and return service was amazing and I received a refund two days after posting.
I would not hesitate in recommending these unless you have 'flipper' feet like me!! :0)

Kipling Women's Pelusa Foldable Large A4 Shoulder Bag
Kipling Women's Pelusa Foldable Large A4 Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 18 Mar. 2013
This is a lovely lightweight EXTRA large bag. I was aware of the size before purchasing and wanted an overnight weekend bag and this is just the job.I haven't used it as yet but have had a trial run and I can fit lots of stuff in it including my dressing gown (much needed at the moment!). The bag isn't structured so if you are taking clothes that crease easily it might not be for you but I tend to throw in my jeans, boots and jumpers so I don't have a problem with that and as it is already lightweight it will be easy to carry. I personally think it is too large as a shopper unless you use it at the supermarket and don't have far to walk once it's full. I'm thinking of buying one for my niece for when she goes to University this year as it will be ideal for taking her worn clothes to the launderette (or back home to her Mum's more like!). The best thing about it is that unlike a holdall you can fold this up and pop it in a drawer inbetween uses as it takes up hardly any space so again ideal for students or someone with limited space.
I would not hesitate in recommending this but do check the measurements before buying as it may be a little large as a day to day bag. o:)

Page: 1 | 2