Profile for cannieannie > Reviews

High Vision Floor Reading Light Daylight Lamp - Black
High Vision Floor Reading Light Daylight Lamp - Black
Offered by Co-operative Independent Living

4.0 out of 5 stars great for those needing extra light to read -, 15 May 2014
I am very short sighted so need lots of light to be able to read. This lamp has made such a difference. Went together well and stands behind my chair. It gives a daylight type light which is great for reading. Only improvement needed is a slightly taller base for use behind higher chairs-( older folk need higher seats to allow them to get up easily!)

Aveeno Moisturising Cream 300ml
Aveeno Moisturising Cream 300ml

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 15 May 2014
I already use Aveeno so this size was a good buy. easy to use and does not leave your skin feeling greasy.

Home for Christmas [DVD]
Home for Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andre Rieu

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant- ideal for Christmas season, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Home for Christmas [DVD] (DVD)
I actually went to the one night cinema showing of this which is why I bought the DVD. Maybe a bit contrived for some people but I really enjoyed it.

Christmas With André Rieu
Christmas With André Rieu
Offered by Bridge_Records

4.0 out of 5 stars short CD, 2 Jan 2013
only 4 stars as not many tracks on the CD so it was quite short- or seemed so to me

Empty Metal Watercolour Box : will hold 48 Half Pans or 24 Full Pans : has fold out palette
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars empty paint tin to fill yourself, 2 Nov 2012
Nice tin, obviously not the highest quality for this price but ideal for a beginner to start with. There is actually room for 28 full pans if you intend to leave them in place in the tin- which I have , using tiny sticky pads to ensure they don't fall out. Very pleased with customer service from Jacksons and I have in fact used them again for the full pan paints to put in the tin. Very pleased with end result.

Derwent Aquatone Tin Solid Watersoluble Sticks (Set of 12)
Derwent Aquatone Tin Solid Watersoluble Sticks (Set of 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars Watercolour sticks, 24 Aug 2012
I was a bit disappointed with the density of the colours when using - but there again it was the first attempt so perhaps I will develop other ways of getting the effects I wanted. A bit like a wax crayon to use and difficult to get rid of line marks. Once dry effect was a bit better. Colour range is good,but I prefer my Inktense pencils. still I got these at a very good price so nothing to moan about.