Profile for tara > Reviews

Organza fabric 24 - dark green - by the metre
Organza fabric 24 - dark green - by the metre
Offered by BDC LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful material, 2 Dec 2012
this was the perfect colour for my dress and was very easy to work with. pleased i bought this to make my own cloak rather than buying a ready made one, much more effective and cheaper.

Star Wars 9 Inch Jawa Talking Plush with Light-Up Eyes
Star Wars 9 Inch Jawa Talking Plush with Light-Up Eyes
Offered by LUDIBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for star wars fans, 2 Dec 2012
This is a fantastic item for star wars fans, it made me giggle and i couldnt wait to give it to my husband for xmas. very cute.

Tempur Original Medium Pillow & 10% Discount Voucher
Tempur Original Medium Pillow & 10% Discount Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy ever, 4 Mar 2011
I bought this pillow as a last resort to relieving a shoulder problem I had had for a while. Overnight my shoulder improved 100%. I have slept soundly on it ever since and would recommend it to everybody. I found the sizing a little confusing so will explain for others what I didn't understand. Medium and Large describe how hard the pillow is so medium is recommendeed for women and large for men. Original and Queen sizes refer to the length of the pillow. I bought the original and, in hindsight, would have preferred the queen because the original is shorter than a normal pillow and the queen is apparently longer. Some people might think this pillow is a little expensive but you can't really put a price on a good night's sleep and I sleep really well on this so to me it was worth every penny.