Profile for Hinksy > Reviews

Content by Hinksy

Hinksy "www.hinksy.co.uk" (Kent)

JML Exakt Saw EC310-N - 3 Blade Version and UK Warranty
JML Exakt Saw EC310-N - 3 Blade Version and UK Warranty
Offered by Exakt Precision Tools Ltd.
Price: 65.00

1.0 out of 5 stars SEND THE B@ST@RD BACK!!, 31 July 2012
I ordered one of these the other day, not from Amazon, from an online shopping catalogue.. Anyway thankfully it has not arrived yet, I had a look on here at some of the reviews and grew a little concerned. Now my main reason for buying this unit was really just for a few craft projects, I have a Jigsaw, Circular Saw and a B&D Reciprocating Saw so this was merly going to be for light craft work but it still needed to have a good depth of cut and be able to handle the job. Like said I was a concerned after reading reviews on here, I have now scoured the internet looking at every review and have now watched some of the video reviews on UTube....

I am very glad this item has now arrived and when it is delivered I will be sending this straight back, it is rubbish it really is, seriously have a look on utube, do a little research before ordering this if you have any doubt. This unit really is rubbish, buy a jigsaw. It states it can cut to 12mm I have just watched a video which shows that to be far from true, it does not cut all metals, only cutting lead or Aluminium.

If you need something for light cutting or projects then buy a Dremel or the B&D Rotary tool RTX" which is what I have just ordered and had superb reviews online.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 12:55 PM GMT

The Catherine Tate Comic Relief Special - Limited Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Catherine Tate
Offered by Great Buys Uk
Price: 3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Collection, 11 Feb 2009
This was much better than the Christmas Special one I just reviewed, good sketch of "NAN" on the game show "Deal or no Deal" I got this on Amazon as one of those special buy deals when you buy the Christmas special you get the comic relief one for a bargain price. I should have just got the Comic Relief one as it is much better than the Christmas one, and it's in a good name, well worth the price.

Coleman Hudson Double Sleeping Bag
Coleman Hudson Double Sleeping Bag
Price: 45.58

5.0 out of 5 stars If Carlsberg made sleeping bags!, 11 Feb 2009
We had first got this sleeping bag in 2007, Have done camping for nearly 30yrs and this sleeping bag just shows how much things really have changed over the years with camping. sadly we broke the first one by being slightly too heavy handed with the zip and the Alcohol drunk on that rainy night in Dorset probably did'nt help either. At the time they were still priced a bit high and me being a bit of a scrooge I went to Millets to buy a decent double (Tourer Double) used it a couple of times but to be honest it was rubbish and you would be better off taking a duvet it's not warm and it's not comfortable. So looked around again but could'nt find anything better than the coleman (Hudson) it actually seems more comfortable then the Duvet and its excellent on cold nights camping with a -13 rating. You wont go wrong buying this for camping if anything this is a must have item!