Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Bleeding of the Heart (The Delta Chronicles Book 1)
Bleeding of the Heart (The Delta Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but confusing, 20 Aug. 2013
This book was brilliant to read. If you like comics, films or videogames then you will most certainly like the book as it is set in a similar kind of universe.

As for why I said it was confusing? Well I think it's told in a way that was meant for comics really. I try frequently switches perspective at chapters and it can sometimes be a little difficult to understand which character you're following and a couple seem to have two names which also adds to the confusion. It just seems to me like there should be images accompanying the text.

Other than that this book is interesting and exciting enough to warrant a download and a read. I enjoyed it.

Oz Reimagined: New Tales from the Emerald City and Beyond
Oz Reimagined: New Tales from the Emerald City and Beyond

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Imaginings, 10 Jun. 2013
Wow, what a great book! Truly one my most favourite reads of late. I'm normally very picky with what I read, tending to stay with only a few authors I know but I loved this book and the different versions of Oz all, strangely seeming to link together, are brilliant. I would definitely recommend.

eBay
eBay

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent EBay app, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: eBay (App)
Works better than the app on my phone and is just as good if not better than the PC version

Incompetence (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
Incompetence (GOLLANCZ S.F.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it then, love it now, 5 Jan. 2013
I first read this book when I came across it during a high school adventure weekend. The book was in the common room and I just picked it up. I am so glad I did!

The book starts with a brilliant first chapter detailing, possibly, someone's worst holiday. The book goes in leaps and bounds from there. You feel drawn to the character and throughout everything you feel connected to him especially if you've ever had one of those days.

If you're in need of a laugh and feel down on luck then give this a read and you will soon see that your life is much better than good old Harry Salt's.